Tero
Philosopher
I'm just so diappointed. The two strong firemen carrying Trump on 9-11 did not come up in his Dallas speech. I asked. I could only watch 3 minutes of it this morning. The dumbocrats did make it, and trans sports.
$1.3 trillion? That's not how you spell desperate bribery.$5000 dollars to every adult in the USA is $1.3 trillion.
...and really big numbers, despite going up against the NFL. The overall numbers beat the NFL. The Arena, which was really nice, beat its own attendance records. The place was packed! There were thousands of people outside who couldn’t get in.
It's not his money.$1.3 trillion? That's not how you spell desperate bribery.
It's not his money.Quite seriously, in what not-◊◊◊◊◊◊-up way is this $5,000 bribe not criminal?
Is it a cash incentive intended to sway a voters intentions? Well, duh. Adding a condition that he'll only pay out if it works seems neither here not there considering that it's Trump and no reasonable person believes he'll pay out at all. Otherwise everyone would already have the $2,000 he promised ages ago.
I thought expenditure was the responsibility of congress. Unless Trump means to pay out personally.Trump: "We're making a fortune. So if the Republicans win, you win with us and you get $5,000. It will be called the Trump Dividend. Congratulations.
Only I can make this promise to you: If the Republicans win the House and Senate, I will issue a dividend to every adult citizen in the United States of America for $5,000"
It's never his money. Even when he says it's his money he's just lying.It's not his money.
It's actually an impossibility because anywhere Trump is automatically becomes less nice because of his presence.Sure, you could have been somewhere nice instead. But I guess all the nice places will be grateful. What went wrong? Did your free plane break down?
Yeah but if he sees all that money who do you think he'll "give" to? I'll give you a clue it starts with a T!It's not his money.
Hopefully this time the wolf will be real ....Didn't he previously say we'd all get checks because of tariffs? And again because of DOGE? I wonder how many people will believe the same lie the third time.