• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

That's not evidence that he's trolling.

I have seen you use similar defences whenever he says something outrageous, like speculating about how he can delay elections or run for a third term.

even if he is trolling, that is still undermining the democratic norms of Presidential behaviour.

"He's only juggling matches in a firework factory for a joke, he doesn't mean his inflammatory remarks" is actually worse.



And remember this is the standard that you held a previous President to.

Obama is a thin-skinned narcissist with a contempt for much of the country and little respect for the military, and he uses divisiveness as a deliberate tactic, but this specific incident is a nothingburger.
 
I imagine he's got too much medical-y appliances hidden under his jacket to take it off in public. Because he's the healthiest ever.

A bit like Darth Vader's suit. It's probably fitted with various waste-disposal mechanisms, electrodes (defective) to keep him awake during briefings, a retractable ketchup-straw and a spray-tan nozzle under each lapel.
 
I didn't know that Obama was a thin-skinned narcissist with a contempt for much of the county until now. He was, and is, certainly hiding it quite well. Narcissists are usually really bad at that. There are a few examples of how bad they can be at hiding it around right now.

I was going to comment that, compared with Trump, Obama is like the love child of Luke Cage and a rhinoceros, but then I realised that this might be seen in some recesses of the internet as evidence for the Birther conspiracy theory.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom