• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

He's not going to the 9-11 memorial in New York because they won't let him make a speech?
 
Whenever I see this square-looking mother ◊◊◊◊◊◊, I understand why he and his elk wanna take the U.S. back to the 50s. Because that era matches not just their politics and world view, but their wardrobes as well.

That's crazy as ◊◊◊◊.

I expect Johnson to be a dick, but wapiti have just gone right down in my estimation.
 
Last edited:
There's not much of a difference if it's Natalie or the doofus himself, he's implicitly approving everything she puts out there. It's going out under his name, he has to own it as far as I'm concerned. But yeah those two should really get a room. I hear the Lincoln bedroom is nice.
 
Remember Freedom Gas? Turns out you can sell stuff for real cheap when you don't pay for it.

I swear to god, everything he touches, no matter how insignificant, gets tainted in some way.

But according to a complaint filed Aug. 19 by Georgia-based fuel supplier Mansfield Oil Co. in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Syed Kazmi’s company KRSM acquired over 1 million gallons of fuel from a Sunoco terminal in Twin Oaks valued at around $4 million — and never paid for it. KRSM sold some of the fuel, the lawsuit alleges, to stations within the Freedom Fuel Network, which now claims to operate 29 locations.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom