Footage of Mitch McConnell on June 4th.
Utterly incapable.
Utterly incapable.
Isn't it long overdue for him to resign or be replaced? If I were a Kentuckyan I'd want someone to represent me. As it is though, glad he's MIA, it's one less GOP vote.Footage of Mitch McConnell on June 4th.
Utterly incapable.
Except that "he" isn't letting mere incapacity prevent "him" from voting.Isn't it long overdue for him to resign or be replaced? If I were a Kentuckyan I'd want someone to represent me. As it is though, glad he's MIA, it's one less GOP vote.
Why is he skipping, barefoot? When he won in 2016, I was waiting for a twist like the bet from the movie Trading Places. Seeing crap like this makes me expect that to happen even more.And why is he wearing Andrew Tate's capri pants?
He is in a league of his own. Even Nero couldn't match his megalomania.Jesus Christ. Even...Jesus Christ didn't think so highly of himself. Who was the last national leader who had such an inflated ego? Mao? Commodus? Ramses II?
He's a WWII walk on water hero.
View attachment 74935
Do not go to the American 24/7 facebook page unless you . . . nvm, just don't go.
He's a WWII walk on water hero.
View attachment 74935
Do not go to the American 24/7 facebook page unless you . . . nvm, just don't go.
The denialism is strong in this one.
Donald Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The Radical Left Democrats are going CRAZY with Fake Polls. They’re putting them out at levels never seen before. They’re called, “Demoralization Operations,” where they try to demoralize Republicans so that they don’t go out and vote — But the actual Polls are tremendous, and the Spirit in our Country has never been higher. We’re winning against EVERYONE, including Iran, whose Country is in Economic and Military Death Spiral. Thank you for your attention to this matter! President DONALD J. TRUMP
I'm surprised a reporter hasn't asked him for evidence that the polls are fake. I'm sure you'd get a rambling nonsense answer but it should at least be asked about.The real polls are great, though you probably wouldn't have seen them as they go to a different school.
Not in Canada, obviously.
I'm surprised a reporter hasn't asked him for evidence that the polls are fake. I'm sure you'd get a rambling nonsense answer but it should at least be asked about.
Who are you with? Fake news. You area terrible reporter. Be quiet. You are a terrible person. Be quiet. Fake news.I'm surprised a reporter hasn't asked him for evidence that the polls are fake. I'm sure you'd get a rambling nonsense answer but it should at least be asked about.