• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

On these vaccine memories, my first tetanus shot was memorable. It was an injection in the butt. I got a stff leg with muscle pain on that side. So I got two days off school. I never had any reaction of that scale again, even the later tetanus shots.
Was that after an injury? It might have been anti-tetanus immunoglobulin rather than the vaccine, which would have been a big injection in the bum. In those days it would have been horse immunoglobulin which did have a significant risk of a reaction, currently it is sourced from human blood donors with a much lower risk.
 
Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump

Today, at my direction, Dr. Mehemet Oz announced that Medicaid will NO LONGER fund gender transition surgeries and hormones for minors.
We are not going to pay for our innocent children to undergo these barbaric surgeries and practices, which result in unthinkable and irreversible harm to their young bodies.
Thanks to our strong position and pressure on this issue over the past year and a half, dozens of U.S. hospitals have already ended this so-called "gender-affirming care," and we expect many more to follow.
Just think about all of the young, innocent, and perhaps confused children who will be spared!
While the Dumocrat Party wants your kids to be able to chop off their reproductive organs before they are old enough to vote, President Donald J. Trump (ME!) and the Republican Party say that is ABSURD, and we will protect America's children.
Please remember this when you are casting your vote in the Midterm Elections in November.
Thank you for your attention to this very important matter!
President DONALD J. TRUMP
Ugh, that sure sounds like an Epstein island advert...
 
Was that after an injury? It might have been anti-tetanus immunoglobulin rather than the vaccine, which would have been a big injection in the bum. In those days it would have been horse immunoglobulin which did have a significant risk of a reaction, currently it is sourced from human blood donors with a much lower risk.
No injury. I was 7-8 years old.
 
I remember the cholera one used to leave you with a very sore arm for a few days, I think these days it's an oral vaccine like the polio one.
 
I contracted poliomyelitis-cum-paralysis* aka infantile paralysis a few years after the Salk/Sabin vaccines were developed. I've also had, mumps, chicken pox, measles, whooping cough, asthma, severe eczema, bronchitis, laryingitis, an arm bent 90° [ed.] backwards after falling off a log at a Brownies camping weekend, meaning I had to spend my entire first year at grammar school with said arm in a sling and having to attend physiotherapy to strengthen it (I always was totally useless at sport [except volleyball, ha!]). I do recall the TB vaccine, which probably (possibly?) protected me somewhat against Covid. I have the smallpox vaccine scar on my thigh. On relocating to Finland, the health centre referred me to a series of tetanus shots, because there is an issue here with that. Vaccination against tick bites is also recommended if you spend time near large bodies of water, where they hang out.

* Diagnosis involved lumbar puncture, which I have no memory of, thankfully.
 
Last edited:
Mark Walter, who was at the White House recently, is under investigation by the Trump administration and just so happened to abruptly sell one of America’s premier sports franchises to the brother of Trump’s son in law

حالاتي

THE

Ramona Shelburne
@ramonashelburne

The Los Angeles Lakers are being sold to American businessman Josh Kushner and Bob Iger for a record breaking price over $12 billion, multiple sources told ESPN.

Kushner and Iger were involved in the expansion process in Las Vegas, but a stunning turn, they pivoted to make an aggressive offer to buy the Lakers from Mark Walter, who had purchased a controlling interest in the team from the Buss family last year.
 
Trump sued over Truth Social's $100,000 early access service

Donald Trump is being sued by two US media groups over a new Truth Social service that charges up to $100,000 a month for early access to his posts.

The lawsuit was filed on Wednesday in New York federal court by The Intercept and Freedom of the Press Foundation.

The suit argues that selling priority access to the president's messages raises serious concerns, describing it as "extraordinary, corrupt and unconstitutional".

Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) said the lawsuit was brought by "left-wing activists" seeking to censor the president.

 
Trump sued over Truth Social's $100,000 early access service

Donald Trump is being sued by two US media groups over a new Truth Social service that charges up to $100,000 a month for early access to his posts.

The lawsuit was filed on Wednesday in New York federal court by The Intercept and Freedom of the Press Foundation.

The suit argues that selling priority access to the president's messages raises serious concerns, describing it as "extraordinary, corrupt and unconstitutional".

Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) said the lawsuit was brought by "left-wing activists" seeking to censor the president.

Hopefully it won't just be a lawsuit but a future article of impeachment.
 
Was that after an injury? It might have been anti-tetanus immunoglobulin rather than the vaccine, which would have been a big injection in the bum. In those days it would have been horse immunoglobulin which did have a significant risk of a reaction, currently it is sourced from human blood donors with a much lower risk.
I don't recall any butt shots but that might be selective memory. I had lots of tetanus shots and boosters, as my lifelong affinity for rusty metal started early. It's surprising how deep a rusty nail can go, fortunately without permanent effects.
 
I don't recall any butt shots but that might be selective memory. I had lots of tetanus shots and boosters, as my lifelong affinity for rusty metal started early. It's surprising how deep a rusty nail can go, fortunately without permanent effects.
I had arm shots. My last when I turned 15 and was expecting to get another at either 20 or 25, but the schedule changed and so I haven't had any since
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom