shemp
a flimsy character...perfidious and despised
One of those two couples is a pair of filthy animals who suck from the taxpayer's teat and are destroying this country. The other is Abdulrahman Mohamed El-Sayed and his wife.
One of those two couples is a pair of filthy animals who suck from the taxpayer's teat and are destroying this country. The other is Abdulrahman Mohamed El-Sayed and his wife.
I'm sure it's fine for American profiteers, though. And that's all that matters.- anyone notice this is perhaps the worst possible situation for American consumers? They lose the generating capacity the wind farm would have provided (increasing electricity prices), and by creating a LNG export facility they are making it easier for gas to be exported (making fossil fuels pricier in the US)
Or, at very least, two VERY DIFFERENT marriages.

Not to mention that the animals are wearing ill-fitting garments, the female having had to use duct tape at the last minute …One of those two couples is a pair of filthy animals who suck from the taxpayer's teat and are destroying this country. The other is Abdulrahman Mohamed El-Sayed and his wife.
Its a nice looking port, with room for both drones and machinery.
There's one exception to using an apostrophe to denote posessive tense, and that's for the word it. "Its" only takes an apostrophe when contracting it is.![]()
Bob's Quick Guide to the Apostrophe, You Idiots
Bob's Quick Guide to the Apostrophe, You Idiotswww.angryflower.com
![]()
He's not going to like "Trump" being in the same word as "looza".
...Even if it were not a comparison with Trump, the latter picture looks like it represents an America that is dramatically better in nigh every way. I think that I'll specifically call out Melania's dress, though. The first thing that it makes me think is "Skank!" after all.
In polite circles, one would say "a person of...Even if it were not a comparison with Trump, the latter picture looks like it represents an America that is dramatically better in nigh every way. I think that I'll specifically call out Melania's dress, though. The first thing that it makes me think is "Skank!" after all.
Because it looks like a weather and noble old statue. The Trumpcoating make it look like plastic.Obama's actually looks kind of cool.
I was thinking the dress looks like someone scribbled all over it with his Sharpie.Not to mention that the animals are wearing ill-fitting garments, the female having had to use duct tape at the last minute …
I thought at first the pic had to be censored because the dress had revealing gaps in it in those places.I was thinking the dress looks like someone scribbled all over it with his Sharpie.
This is what Trump likes. Not giving up a court case just because you have absolutely no chance at all and the judge will probably censure you for even trying. No, Trump likes absolutely mule-headed defiance of reality with no concession at all to what everyone can plainly see.