• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

What gets to me about the issue is how people on both sides see it in such black and white terms when, IMHO, both sides are pretty screwed up.

I'm shocked that this is the position you hold. You definitely have never come across as a "bothsideser" before, and I'm amazed you've found a way to criticize both parties.
And I hate how both sides will defend anything their side does.The Pro Israelis will support anything Bibi does, and the Pro Hamas try to justify the Oct 23rd attacks. IMHO there will be no progress before the leadership on both sided is gone.

Show me this. I mean, you won't, you never do but I'd like to see someone on this forum, or a Democrat in general, rationalizing or justifying the shootings in Israel. We both know you won't because you can't and, at best, you'll make some flippant comment about seeing it somewhere.
The Communist charge is BS but I admit I do not like the Manifesto, Program what you will of the DSA. It is pretty damn radical.

Yes, we know. It's pretty much the only thing you've spoken about today.
 
I


Show me this. I mean, you won't, you never do but I'd like to see someone on this forum, or a Democrat in general, rationalizing or justifying the shootings in Israel. We both know you won't because you can't and, at best, you'll make some flippant comment about seeing it somewhere.


.
Well, you know "people are saying". If it works for Trump.....
 
I'm watching a live speech. He couldn't help but explain how dumocrat joke works, except now it's "nobody knows that dumb doesn't have a B". I'm not even sure what that's supposed to mean. That dumb really doesn't have a B in it?
Well dumbocrats doesn't really work, right ? So it's dum. There are two ways how to spell it.
 
I'm watching a live speech. He couldn't help but explain how dumocrat joke works, except now it's "nobody knows that dumb doesn't have a B". I'm not even sure what that's supposed to mean. That dumb really doesn't have a B in it?

Trump: Nobody knows the dumb doesn't have a B.

Video in link
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom