• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

This is one of thirty of the same post with Trump looming larger than the candidate he endorsed. I'm sorta glad when MAGA wins 'cause they're probably not going to in the general; people are pissed off.
117040922129425317.jpg
 
AIPAC is spending tens of millions on individual races, so it's pretty difficult to avoid Israel's influence on elections as a topic.
 
There is very little in the GOP/Trump defense against the newer Democrats. Basically calling it communism. But one thing we do not need to drag into the election is Israel. The candidates can have their views but there are so many ways to fight Trump that Israel can be left out. A very devisive issue. I was surprized about the various immigrant groups reacting to it last time.
What gets to me about the issue is how people on both sides see it in such black and white terms when, IMHO, both sides are pretty screwed up.
And I hate how both sides will defend anything their side does.The Pro Israelis will support anything Bibi does, and the Pro Hamas try to justify the Oct 23rd attacks. IMHO there will be no progress before the leadership on both sided is gone.
And both sides scream genocide.
The Communist charge is BS but I admit I do not like the Manifesto, Program what you will of the DSA. It is pretty damn radical.
I always find it funny when candidates for local races with no influence in foreign affairs makes Israel a main part of their campaign.
Hey, local goverment is basically about infrastruture...seeing that the potholes are filled and the garbage is picked up, as the old saying goes.
A couple of years ago, almost the entire city counctil in San Francisco got kicked out in the primaries because of the feeling they were spending to much time posturing on foreign affairs, and doing such important things are trying to change the name of a high school named after Wahsington rather then looking after basics. The New council is still pretty liberal , but they are seeing after the potholes......
 
Last edited:
If I was on that committee (great God forfend!), I'd try it this way:

Senator sackett: Who won the 2020 election?
Nominee Maulschleim: Wull, the 'lection commission they certified Biden, 'n--
Sen. sackett: Why did they do that?
Nom. Maulschleim: Dunno, guess cuz he won. Muh, waiddaminit! I din't say that! You tricked!
Yer a commie cheater!
Chairman [gavelling]: Sergeant at arms! Kindly restrain the nominee!
And the Senator from Detroit too! [order is gradually restored]
Chairman: Senator sackett, the committee and I were shocked! yes, shocked!
to see you wielding brass knuckles in our august presence! Sir, have you no shame?
Sen. sackett: No. You heard him. I'm a commie cheater. Not the only one these days.
 
Edwards just quit. Might make a House seat pickup easier for the Dems since now they willl not be facing an incumbent.
 
I am led to understand the DoJ is asking for video of people leaning over the reflecting pool, maybe sticking their hands in, so the psycho-in-chief won't look insane ranting about the vandalism that didn't happen, allowing for them to prosecute some patsy for a crime that didn't happen.

And people wonder why he is so hated.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom