Regnad Kcin
Penultimate Amazing
Nobody knew two tin cans and a string was so complicated!
I bet the question isn't "is it legal?", but "can we get away with it?"Is that actually legal in the US?
I'm seeing reports that 590,000 people paid a $100 deposit, so that's $59million they've collected and for which they are planning to do nothing. Not to mention changing the details about where the phone was supposed to be assembled (which is moot if they're not delivering any).
And "will we lose any voters over it?"I bet the question isn't "is it legal?", but "can we get away with it?"
Charlie isn't expecting to get anything for his hundred dollars.Is that actually legal in the US?
I'm seeing reports that 590,000 people paid a $100 deposit, so that's $59million they've collected and for which they are planning to do nothing. Not to mention changing the details about where the phone was supposed to be assembled (which is moot if they're not delivering any).
We should just tie the Iran ceasefire, Trump phones, and the new healthcare deal all into one big negotiation.Charlie isn't expecting to get anything for his hundred dollars.
In his previous updates he has been given a different reason for the many months of delays but it's always about to be delivered.
At least this time round he's been told that the people in the office have allegedly seen one.
Anything that makes it more likely that Jar Jar Binks will turn out to be real is to be condemned, unequivocally.I'm really annoyed that the Phantom Menace was right about the fall of the Republic being triggered by trade wars and inept bureaucrats getting bulldozed by stupid criminals
Yes Mr Trump, you're definitely showing symptoms of derangement, and it is certainly a disease !TRUMP: “They’ve got serious Trump Derangement Syndrome, which actually is a disease. I’m hearing it’s actually a disease.”
video in link