• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Secretary of War Pete Hegseth
@SecWar
Thanks to President Trump’s $1.5 trillion defense budget, this War Department has moved from bureaucracy to business.

This is a FISCALLY RESPONSIBLE INVESTMENT in our Arsenal of Freedom—ensuring our military remains the most lethal fighting force in the world.

video in link
 
Yeah I was born in Japan of US parents and had dual citizenship and had to renounce it when I was commissioned in the US army. Many years later I found, that while the above had been done in American records, the Japanese simply ignored it and still consider me a citizen
I was born in Okinawa, I wonder if I'm still considered a citizen to the Japanese. My mother is Okinawan, so it's very likely.
 
US Attorney Jeanine Pirro: "What we're seeing more and more is people coming to the nation's capital with the intent to commit political violence. We will continue to see it. We've crossed the rubicon."

video in link
This either betrays an ignorance of history, or remarkable honesty,

For those of us forced to study the classics, the point was that Julius Caesar was not allowed to command a Legion within Italy. By crossing the Rubicon and entering the Roman Territory he was breaking Roman law, what followed was a civil war and Caeser declared himself dictator.

So is she declaring that Trump is intent on becoming dictator?
 
The EU, what a pack of bastards.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
I had a great call with The President of the European Commission, Ursula von der Leyen. We discussed many topics, including that we are completely united that Iran can never have a Nuclear Weapon. We agreed that a regime that kills its own people cannot control a bomb that can kill millions. I've been waiting patiently for the EU to fulfill their side of the Historic Trade Deal we agreed in Turnberry, Scotland, the largest Trade Deal, ever! A promise was made that the EU would deliver their side of the Deal and, as per Agreement, cut their Tariffs to ZERO! I agreed to give her until our Country's 250th Birthday or, unfortunately, their Tariffs would immediately jump to much higher levels. Thank you for your attention to this matter. President DONALD J. TRUMP
 
Secretary of War Pete Hegseth
@SecWar
Thanks to President Trump’s $1.5 trillion defense budget, this War Department has moved from bureaucracy to business.

This is a FISCALLY RESPONSIBLE INVESTMENT in our Arsenal of Freedom—ensuring our military remains the most lethal fighting force in the world.

video in link

He hasn't quite worked out that businesses are supposed to make money instead of burning it up, a trillion at a time.

Hey, Kegbreath, you're not a business, you're a cost. Maybe a necessary one, like insurance, but you're a cost. Unless you're intending to become actual pirates, and rob people of their valuable cargoes on the high seas... Umm. Forget I said that.
 
Secretary Marco Rubio
@SecRubio
Today’s sanctions demonstrate that the Trump Administration will not stand by while Cuba’s communist regime threatens our national security in our hemisphere. We will continue to take action until the regime takes all necessary political and economic reforms.

link
 
Well, if Cuba's threatening America's national security that changes things completely. How dare they? Are they planning to send in commandos to capture and kidnap the president, or do they intend to rain down missiles until American civilisation disappears? This is awful. I guess I didn't realise just how dangerous Cuba is. Who will rescue the US from Cuba? NATO? Where are you?
 
Donald posts on his meeting with the Brazilian president but doesn't explain why a press event that was scheduled with the meeting never happened.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Just concluded my meeting with Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, the very dynamic President of Brazil. We discussed many topics, including Trade and, specifically, Tariffs. The meeting went very well. Our Representatives are scheduled to get together to discuss certain key elements. Additional meetings will be scheduled over the coming months, as necessary. President DONALD J. TRUMP
 
The EU, what a pack of bastards.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
I had a great call with The President of the European Commission, Ursula von der Leyen. We discussed many topics, including that we are completely united that Iran can never have a Nuclear Weapon. We agreed that a regime that kills its own people cannot control a bomb that can kill millions. I've been waiting patiently for the EU to fulfill their side of the Historic Trade Deal we agreed in Turnberry, Scotland, the largest Trade Deal, ever! A promise was made that the EU would deliver their side of the Deal and, as per Agreement, cut their Tariffs to ZERO! I agreed to give her until our Country's 250th Birthday or, unfortunately, their Tariffs would immediately jump to much higher levels. Thank you for your attention to this matter. President DONALD J. TRUMP

He's ordering the dismantling of the US nuclear arsenal?
Oh, he means a regime that kills it's own people, other than his own. I see.
 
This either betrays an ignorance of history, or remarkable honesty,

For those of us forced to study the classics, the point was that Julius Caesar was not allowed to command a Legion within Italy. By crossing the Rubicon and entering the Roman Territory he was breaking Roman law, what followed was a civil war and Caeser declared himself dictator.

So is she declaring that Trump is
intent on becoming dictator?
Long past that.
 
Secretary of War Pete Hegseth
@SecWar
Thanks to President Trump’s $1.5 trillion defense budget, this War Department has moved from bureaucracy to business.

This is a FISCALLY RESPONSIBLE INVESTMENT in our Arsenal of Freedom—ensuring our military remains the most lethal fighting force in the world.

video in link
It hasn't been passed, so you haven't got it yet, Kegsbreath.
 
The EU, what a pack of bastards.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
I had a great call with The President of the European Commission, Ursula von der Leyen. We discussed many topics, including that we are completely united that Iran can never have a Nuclear Weapon. We agreed that a regime that kills its own people cannot control a bomb that can kill millions. I've been waiting patiently for the EU to fulfill their side of the Historic Trade Deal we agreed in Turnberry, Scotland, the largest Trade Deal, ever! A promise was made that the EU would deliver their side of the Deal and, as per Agreement, cut their Tariffs to ZERO! I agreed to give her until our Country's 250th Birthday or, unfortunately, their Tariffs would immediately jump to much higher levels. Thank you for your attention to this matter. President DONALD J. TRUMP
#NotTrumpTyping

Need to start this tag...

This was written by someone who can use spelling, grammar and punctuation correctly. That's not Trump. Given Trump's famous predilection for not reading stuff longer than a two-word headline with his name in it, I doubt he even knows this has been sent out in his name. It's the weekend - Trump is on the way to play golf in Florida, not compose memos on foreign relations. I'm betting weird-◊◊◊◊◊◊ Navarro on this one.
 
Donald posts on his meeting with the Brazilian president but doesn't explain why a press event that was scheduled with the meeting never happened.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Just concluded my meeting with Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, the very dynamic President of Brazil. We discussed many topics, including Trade and, specifically, Tariffs. The meeting went very well. Our Representatives are scheduled to get together to discuss certain key elements. Additional meetings will be scheduled over the coming months, as necessary. President DONALD J. TRUMP
Shemp's sig? Or some sort of phone call?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom