Unless it's Afroman ripping some thick bent cops a bunch of new ones.I tend not to enjoy law suites, they tend to be full of lawyers and judges and it's hard to follow their discussions.
Unless it's Afroman ripping some thick bent cops a bunch of new ones.I tend not to enjoy law suites, they tend to be full of lawyers and judges and it's hard to follow their discussions.
Maybe he's so prone to stiffing restaurants that he has to surrender his ID before sitting down?What's crazy is that the Acting Attorney General of the United States thinks you have to show ID every time you walk into a restaurant.
What's true is that no one ever has to show brains when they walk into a meeting of the Trump cabinet.
I never knew that Jabba originally had chimp eyes too.
I never knew that Jabba originally had chimp eyes too.
Greatest waste of money maneuver in history.So forget Lepanto, Lissa, Glorious First of June, Nile, Trafalgar, Jutland, Midway, Coral Sea, Philippine Sea, Matapan, Narvik, Operation Neptune (D-Day) and all the rest.
President Trump tells Fox that his military blockade on Iran is the “greatest military maneuver in history”
video in link
Personally, my normal stance when it comes to things like that is "I don't really care whether it's true or false, I will try not to use it or let it influence my judgement without further verification." Admittedly, this is easy for me because it's Trump we're dealing with. Trump's crimes against human, country, and nature that are already in the public record are pretty overwhelming and serious to the point where the impact of stuff like that is effectively negated, even if it were true.After guessing wrong a couple of times that "Nobody could be that thick-headed!" with regards to Trump actions, I make it a policy to accept as true any alleged Trump quotes until proven otherwise.
Trumpflation, as usual. Last time he told us what everyone said the oil price would be it was $250. Now he claims everyone said $300. He'll keep adjusting as necessary. And he says oil is actually "like, $100" which tells us in Trumpmath $130+ is like $100.Trump on Oil Prices:
Everybody was wrong. They thought energy would be at $300. It’s at like 100. And I think it’s going down. There's a lot of energy out there on ships all over the world that are loaded up with it. They can't do much with it because they got, uh, kidnapped by a pretty evil place, but we're taking care of it.
video in link
Squirrel
Trump: I took three cognitive tests. They are hard. Many people in this room couldn’t ace them. The first question is you have a lion, a bear, an alligator, and a what's another good, a squirrel, OK? Which is the squirrel?
video in link

Okay now, this is one of those things that people might say is satire, and not a real quote, or his cultists will claim that he's doing satire, but I think he really believes this ◊◊◊◊.Squirrel
Trump: I took three cognitive tests. They are hard. Many people in this room couldn’t ace them. The first question is you have a lion, a bear, an alligator, and a what's another good, a squirrel, OK? Which is the squirrel?
video in link
Looks like a good way to make the mouse "Oh F-it, we're going to law suite war"
Umm, no you aren't and no you don't.Rick Harrison from Pawn Stars on podium with Donald:I'm a history buff and I know a lot about this White House thing and everything. Literally, he's gonna go down as maybe the best president ever. I love this guy.
video in link