• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

He is acing his test again. How soon till next MRI?
View attachment 70874
OK, Mr President. Time to go back to your own room for another nice rest and not disturb the other residents. Maybe you would like some oatmeal? With a Diet Coke? I'll get the nurse to bring you more pictures of your imaginary ballroom. Oh, and today, can we please not throw ketchup? It gets all over your cheap, tatty gold decorations and is a bastard to clean.
 
I know he's had trouble with maths before now, but I thought he could at least count as high as two without problem. When was this third term?
2021-2025. He doesn't accept he lost the 2020 election.

It's just occurred to me that maybe we should concede he won the 2020 election. That would, of course, mean the result of the 2024 election is invalid because he was constitutionally not allowed to stand.

And he can then ◊◊◊◊ off.
 
Donald says any media outlets that don’t say the US is winning the war against Iran are traitorous:

“I read in the The New York Times, I see on that stupid CNN which I only watch because you have to watch a little bit of the enemy…If you see CNN, you’d think [Iran’s] winning the war. If you read the New York Times, it’s actually seditious in my opinion.”

video in link
 
Donald says any media outlets that don’t say the US is winning the war against Iran are traitorous:

“I read in the The New York Times, I see on that stupid CNN which I only watch because you have to watch a little bit of the enemy…If you see CNN, you’d think [Iran’s] winning the war. If you read the New York Times, it’s actually seditious in my opinion.”

video in link
Yeah, Donny, but your opinion is not worth ◊◊◊◊.
 
VAN SUSTEREN: Jimmy Kimmel has apologized. Do you accept it?

TRUMP: I haven't heard him apologize but he's a lowlife whether he apologized or not. He shouldn't be on television. I think ABC is putting themselves in great jeopardy, actually. You know, they already paid me $16 million. George Slopadopolous said things that were untrue. This is very serious what's going on there.

(Kimmel has not apologized, and anyone covering this subject should know that)

video in link
 
@SecWar: "The mantra you would hear dripping from the lips of generals, with a serious look on their face was, 'our diversity is our strength' — which is the single dumbest phrase in military history. Of course, our diversity is not our strength.Our UNITY is our strength."

video in link
Gee, where have I heard that before?
Not cees? Knot zeeez?
 
Granite!

Trump on Walkway: Granite is the most powerful stone there is. Marble is much weaker than granite. I like marble more because marble can be more beautiful, but it's a much weaker stone. When you look at grave sites and you look at a marble plaque 100 years old—you'll see oftentimes you can almost not read it. When you look at a granite plaque 100 years old, it looks like it just got put there yesterday, you know, that's a test, but we have the finest granite anyone's ever seen. It's, it's called flawless Granite.

video in link
 
Granite!

Trump on Walkway: Granite is the most powerful stone there is. Marble is much weaker than granite. I like marble more because marble can be more beautiful, but it's a much weaker stone. When you look at grave sites and you look at a marble plaque 100 years old—you'll see oftentimes you can almost not read it. When you look at a granite plaque 100 years old, it looks like it just got put there yesterday, you know, that's a test, but we have the finest granite anyone's ever seen. It's, it's called flawless Granite.

video in link
I think he's been hit in the head with granite. A number of times.
 
Speaking of gas prices going up, there's been a twenty-five cent a gallon jump the past two days here in Southern Illinois, reaching an all time, yes, ALL TIME high of $4.75 a gallon. Even during Biden/Covid/early Russian invasion, it never went past $4.25 a gallon here. If this trend continues we will have $5 gas by the weekend.
Already here in middle lower Michigan.
 
Q: You said you're possibly pulling out troops from Germany. Would you be considering the same thing for Spain and Italy?

TRUMP: Yeah, probably. Why shouldn't I? Italy has not been of any help to us, and Spain has been horrible.

video in link
And then I told Mandy how horrible Tiffany was being to me. She didn't even invite me to her sleepover after I had invited her to my pool party! And it was the best pool party ever in history. That's what everyone's telling me. She's just mad because she thinks Bobby likes me instead of her and so why should I be nice to her? I wouldn't have gone to her stupid sleepover anyway!
 
Democrat Judges They ALWAYS vote as a group, or BLOCK, even that new, Low IQ person, that somehow found her way to the bench (Sleepy Joe!).
"Republican" Justices have just gone weak, stupid, and bad, completely violating what they "supposedly" stood for.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
How can the Democrats not like how the U.S. Supreme Court votes. The Democrat Justices stick together like glue, NEVER failing to wander from the warped and perverse policies, ideas, and cases put before them. They ALWAYS vote as a group, or BLOCK, even that new, Low IQ person, that somehow found her way to the bench (Sleepy Joe!). The Republican Justices don't stick together, they give the Democrats win after win, like a 159 Billion Dollar pile of cash on a completely ridiculous Tariff decision, and nasty, one sided questions on the country destroying subject of Birthright Citizenship, something which virtually NO OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD IS STUPID ENOUGH TO ALLOW. It was meant for the babies of slaves, not for the babies of Chinese Billionaires. No, certain "Republican" Justices have just gone weak, stupid, and bad, completely violating what they "supposedly" stood for. Handing over 159 Billion Dollars in Tariff refunds to people who have been Ripping Off our Country for years, is unexplainable. One little sentence would have stoped this record setting payment from having to be made. It is a travesty! Their Tariff decision was an unnecessary and expensive slap in the face to the U.S.A., and a giant victory for its opponents. If they rule against our Country on Birthright Citizenship, which they probably will, it will be even worse, if that's possible. It will cost America massive amounts of money but, more importantly, it will cost America its DIGNITY! No, the Radical Left Democrats don't need to "Pack the Court," it's already Packed! President DONALD J. TRUMP
 
And then I told Mandy how horrible Tiffany was being to me. She didn't even invite me to her sleepover after I had invited her to my pool party! And it was the best pool party ever in history. That's what everyone's telling me. She's just mad because she thinks Bobby likes me instead of her and so why should I be nice to her? I wouldn't have gone to her stupid sleepover anyway!
Regardless of how she treated me. And it was horrible. She's just a nasty, nasty person.

But you gotta admit she has a great ass on her.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom