• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Gartner and others believe Trump also has signs of frontotemporal dementia, which affects a person’s personality, behaviour and language more than memory. “When people have dementia, whatever personality disorder they have gets dramatically worse because the frontal lobes start to shrink and there isn’t a brake any more,” Gartner says. “There isn’t a filter. There isn’t judgment. So now you have a malignant, evil person who has lost his internal controls, and in this administration, there are also no guardrails. God help us.”

Former Australian of the year Professor Patrick McGorry, a psychiatrist, says he could not diagnose Trump from afar but, like many, has concerns.

“There’s a bizarre element to all of it, and there are definitely examples of where his memory must be in question, where there’s a level of confusion and disorganisation of thought. That’s the observational data you can absolutely raise questions about.”

Trump’s judgments and actions can change the course of history. But despite a clear recognition that too many heads were buried in the sand about Joe Biden’s decline, it still feels uncomfortable – bordering on taboo – to discuss a president’s cognitive function or mental health. It is particularly fraught with danger for psychologists and psychiatrists in the United States. They have to deal with the MAGA base, which believes all criticisms or observations are politically motivated, and must also navigate two codes that guide how a person can be diagnosed.

 
I hate trump with a Passion, but seems to me the regime in Iran should bear part of the blame.
And sad to see you fall into the blame it all on the Jews territory.

You think that Trump decided all by himself, to attack Iran? What about all the wars he stopped & his desire for the peace prize? Stop pretending there is no Israeli government influence on him.
 
Trump: "A friend of mine called me up. He's a very rich guy. And he happens to be on this Ozempic, I guess. It was not working, by the way. Guy was extremely successful but highly neurotic. Got a lot of problems. I will not mention his name. He's begging me not to mention his name."

Video in link
 
Rogan is standing behind Donald in the Oval Office

Trump: "Joe Rogan, who's a fantastic person. We did an interview before the election. We had over 300m people. And I said, 'Oh man, I hope Kamala doesn't do it.' And she didn't. He wanted her to do it but she didn't. Someday Joe is gonna explain why. I could tell you why."

Video in link
 
I agree that investors make decisions based in part on what they think someone else will do.

But eventually, someone gets stuck with the bill at the end. Personally I would rather not be "that guy" who gets screwed over just because I was the last one to do something before disaster hit again.
I've heard that referred to as the "bigger fool" investment strategy.

One knows that a particular investment is a mug's game but hopes that one can find a bigger mug.
No trader thinks they're going to be 'That Guy',
Of course not, because that's the personality of those who are speculative traders.
 
Donald J. Trump
realDonaldTrump
Has anybody looked at how badly the country of Spain is doing. Their financial numbers, despite contributing almost nothing to NATO and their military defense, are absolutely horrendous. Sad to watch!!!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom