• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Nick Sortor
@nicksortor
🚨 NOW: President Trump and First Lady Melania have just welcomed the King and Queen of the Netherlands to the White House for dinner

So proud that THIS is the American President foreign leaders are visiting

And not some disgraceful retard like Kamala Harris
 
Hale: Pope Leo is the most popular American, and he’s actually the most popular figure globally. He has 69% support among Republicans, 75% support among Democrats.

He’s well beloved among all political stripes. I think it’s a fight Trump needs to get out of.

Link
Which is exactly why Trump will not. Occam's Kazoo!
 
Nick Sortor
@nicksortor
🚨 NOW: President Trump and First Lady Melania have just welcomed the King and Queen of the Netherlands to the White House for dinner

So proud that THIS is the American President foreign leaders are visiting

And not some disgraceful retard like Kamala Harris
Shitposter.
 
Senator Cory Booker is getting heated:

"If we allow this as a Congress, this is the new standard. Donald Trump can wage war on Cuba next, for 30-60 days, before having to consult Congress. Donald Trump could invade Greenland. These are not hypotheticals. He has said he's going to take Cuba. He said he's going to take Greenland...We are in this situation, not just because of Donald Trump, but because of his congressional enablers."

Video in link
 
He's doing his greatest hits again. YMCA is next
Lemme know when he reaches the end of the program 🪦.

Hale: Pope Leo is the most popular American, and he’s actually the most popular figure globally. He has 69% support among Republicans, 75% support among Democrats.

He’s well beloved among all political stripes. I think it’s a fight Trump needs to get out of.
Link
'No, no, Mr. President, don't get out of the hole, here, here's an even bigger shovel, now keep digging and you'll show everyone you're right about the hole you're in!'
 
Nick Sortor
@nicksortor
🚨 NOW: President Trump and First Lady Melania have just welcomed the King and Queen of the Netherlands to the White House for dinner

So proud that THIS is the American President foreign leaders are visiting

And not some disgraceful retard like Kamala Harris

He's after Bonaire, Sint Eustatius, and Saba now?

 
Sen. Roger Marshall: "I'm sorry that gas prices are going up, but help is on the way, and your national security is even more important than your pocketbook."

Link
 
Is it just me, or is there an actual shift in how people perceive the MAGA cult? Increasingly I've found myself starting to pity them, and I see the same thing reflected in YouTube comments, like there's an actual change in how the whole movement comes across. Also, it might just be me, but it's like there's a change in how the cultists are acting, too, although I can't quite put a finger on what. Now, this is happening the same time as the Iran clusterâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Š has actually appeared to put a dent in his approval ratings among the cultists.

I know all of this could be temporary, and I know the end of their regime is probably far off, but at least as far as I can tell, something definitely seems to have changed.
 
Nick Sortor
@nicksortor
🚨 NOW: President Trump and First Lady Melania have just welcomed the King and Queen of the Netherlands to the White House for dinner

So proud that THIS is the American President foreign leaders are visiting

And not some disgraceful retard like Kamala Harris

The racism isn't exactly subtle.
 
Is it just me, or is there an actual shift in how people perceive the MAGA cult? Increasingly I've found myself starting to pity them, and I see the same thing reflected in YouTube comments, like there's an actual change in how the whole movement comes across. Also, it might just be me, but it's like there's a change in how the cultists are acting, too, although I can't quite put a finger on what. Now, this is happening the same time as the Iran clusterâ—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Š has actually appeared to put a dent in his approval ratings among the cultists.

I know all of this could be temporary, and I know the end of their regime is probably far off, but at least as far as I can tell, something definitely seems to have changed.
They can go eat â—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Š, and anyone with pity for them can go eat â—Šâ—Šâ—Šâ—Š!
 
exactly.
When can acknowledge that they can finally see what we have seen from the start, but we don't have embrace them or let them have any say whatsoever on who we pick to run to replace him: they made a massive obvious mistake twice, no reason to assume that the third time will be the charm.
 
@nicksortor
🚨 NOW: President Trump and First Lady Melania have just welcomed the King and Queen of the Netherlands to the White House for dinner
So proud that THIS is the American President foreign leaders are visiting
And not some disgraceful retard like Kamala Harris
Who the heck is nick sortor? I hadn't heard of him before.

I did a google search and it seems he is a "right wing influencer". Does he have any real political influence? Does he have a significant following? Does he appear on any legitimate or semi-legitimate news sources (CNN/Fox news/etc.)?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom