Safe-Keeper
My avatar is not a Drumpf hat
Future headline: 'President Dump has declared Ukraine will get no more weapons unless Zelensky hands over noble piece price.'
I read it was just the dollar bill, but still . . . does every govt dept have to suck him off?Wait, what? Did I just hear that the Treasury is putting Trump’s chicken scratch sig on all the paper monies?!
He won't be satisfied with only his signature on the dollar bill. You'll have his ugly face (and if he's feeling generous, selected cronies' faces) on bills soon enough. Maybe he's just testing the waters.Wait, what? Did I just hear that the Treasury is putting Trump’s chicken scratch sig on all the paper monies?!
Yeah, sure L'il Mario, sure.Q: Were any of the G7 upset or offput by the president's comments?
RUBIO: They never act that way in front of me. I never get that. On the contrary, these meetings are often about thanking America
No, it's a right, as in "birthright citizenship," etc. you silly, despicable, lying, corrupt ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ ◊◊◊◊! Donald Trump, nor you, are the deciders on whether or not I'm a citizen, ◊◊◊◊ rag.Do you feel privileged?
Bondi: "Being a citizen in our country is a privilege, not a right. And Donald Trump is going to have everyone in this country who deserves to be here who is a citizen."
Your name will be on the listNo, it's a right, as in "birthright citizenship," etc. you silly, despicable, lying, corrupt ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ ◊◊◊◊! Donald Trump, nor you, are the deciders on whether or not I'm a citizen, ◊◊◊◊ rag.
View attachment 69930

Yup I heard that too.Wait, what? Did I just hear that the Treasury is putting Trump’s chicken scratch sig on all the paper monies?!
He also doesn't have tanned skin, which is the most important partYup I heard that too.
BUt no reason to think he's mentally ill and his lickspittles are pandering to his increasingly narcissistic whims.
Still he doesn't wear a tan suit, which really degrades the dignity of the office of President.
That mouthy colored lady from there was born in somaliaWhy is Trump going on and on about how Minnesota is "robbed blind" by Somalians. I gather they have stolen more billions of dollars than the entire state budget. What are the facts about this? Have they found a Somalian who has somehow committed fraud for 1000$?
The first ten amendments are sometimes called the "Bill of Rights". I guess our top law enforcement official charged with protecting and upholding the Constitution thinks the next ten (specifically 13, 14, 15, and 19) should be called the "Bill of Priviledges"?Do you feel privileged?
Bondi: "Being a citizen in our country is a privilege, not a right. And Donald Trump is going to have everyone in this country who deserves to be here who is a citizen."