• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

He got another award

"Isn't he just the best?" -- Olympian Kaillie Humphries gives Trump an award for his impact on women's sports and "standing up to keep biological women in women's sports"


Well, I'm not against individual teams or leagues banning transgenders from their sport if they want, but I am against the fat clown getting the federal government involved.
 
Last edited:
Melania Trump: "Now it is my privilege to introduce our commander in chief, who throughout his career has demonstrated a strong commitment to promoting women leadership roles. Please welcome the president."

(Note that she doesn't call him "my husband")



Was the woman who had to run around the golf course with a printer on her back to keep him fed with positive headlines in a 'Leadership Role'?
 
There wouldn't have been a 250th anniversary without Donald.
Also.
What exactly did he do to get the Olympics and World Cup?

Trump: We have the Olympics, the World Cup, and twenty—you know, the 250. I did all three all of them. I got the Olympics, the World Cup, and then I got 250 but I’ve never been given credit for it. They won’t give me credit for 250 years but I’m here for 250.


 
There wouldn't have been a 250th anniversary without Donald.
Also.
What exactly did he do to get the Olympics and World Cup?

Trump: We have the Olympics, the World Cup, and twenty—you know, the 250. I did all three all of them. I got the Olympics, the World Cup, and then I got 250 but I’ve never been given credit for it. They won’t give me credit for 250 years but I’m here for 250.


You're certainly a smelly old goat, but not that old, you demented ◊◊◊◊.

1773353240035.gif
 
There wouldn't have been a 250th anniversary without Donald.
Also.
What exactly did he do to get the Olympics and World Cup?

Trump: We have the Olympics, the World Cup, and twenty—you know, the 250. I did all three all of them. I got the Olympics, the World Cup, and then I got 250 but I’ve never been given credit for it. They won’t give me credit for 250 years but I’m here for 250.



I mean, it feels like he's been here for 250 years, and he looks like he's been around for 250 years...
 
Unless you are the Iranian team of course.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
The United States of America looks very much forward to hosting the FIFA World Cup. Ticket sales are "through the roof!" It will be the Greatest and Safest Sporting Event in American History. All Players, Officials, and Fans will be treated like the "STARS" that they are! President DONALD J. TRUMP
 
Iran now threatening to attack all infrastructure in the Gulf.
Seems as though we are getting a compettion to who is the craziest: Trump or the Madmen in charge of Iran.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom