I never even implied that.You're saying that after pretending that it's as easy to steal a 747 as it is to steal a piece of paper?
Is English your first language?
I never even implied that.You're saying that after pretending that it's as easy to steal a 747 as it is to steal a piece of paper?
And also, it worked like a bribe. Qatar gave him the jet and he gave Qatar a NATO-like security gaurantee.I agree that he's unlikely to steal the Jumbo. First it will never be ready before his term is over. Second he might croak soon. Third he would need services and crew, I doubt he would pay for that from his own pocket.
But that's irrelevant. It is his plane, in his mind. He got it. It's his little plane. His precious.
Why do you think it's wilful?Why is willful ignorance so popular on the right?
Trump's attempted assassination was perpetrated by a right wing extremist. Weird that you bring that up when it undermines your argument.
He is like someone who takes pictures and never looks at them. He gets prices and gifts, he's happy .. and that's it. He doesn't need any of that crap. He doesn't need the plane. IMHO nobody will ever use it for anything. But Qatar said to him "Sir, you are worth an old plane to us" .. and it made him blush.And also, it worked like a bribe. Qatar gave him the jet and he gave Qatar a NATO-like security gaurantee.
Yeah, I don't want that to be his lasting legacy and the reprisals from both the GOP and trumpkin faithful would probably be horrific.I for one would hate to see Trump assassinated. No sense in making the thieving, lying, disgusting pig a martyr.
You're saying Trump only took a single piece of paper? I would call that complete and total nonsense if I didn't know who was saying it. Since I know it's you saying it I know for sure I can call it complete and total ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊.
I remember someone shot a bullet through a White House window when Obama was president, too.
Wrong again. It’s just me.Why is political violence so popular on the left?
It's really funny that folks could imagine that the guys who fought and won WWII would have anything in common with today's lefties.Wrong again. It’s just me.
And every allied soldier who served in WWII
The only way to stop Fascism is to apply bullets and high explosives to the problem until it stops being a fascist animal
Post #45,561 looks like it's really not helping to support what you claim here. I suppose that you could try to split hairs again, but any distinction you might try to make would be absent a meaningful difference.You are confused. I wasn’t answering a question about what Trump said. I wasn’t answering a question about what he did. Either I’m right or I’m wrong, but principles have little do do with that question.
Ethics and tradition aren't the issue. And what did he loot at the end of his first term?
Try? That's a relatively low bar. His efforts leading up to and on January 6th were far more than enough to clear that bar, without touching on the rest. Whether he'll succeed in future attempts, like those that Bannon has repeatedly publicly advertised are in the works, is a different matter.Let's see if anyone wants to jump in now to claim Trump will try to become President for life.
I think that, more to the point, those who actually tried to assassinate Trump kept turning out to be Republicans is more meaningful. No point in citing much else when Zig's trying to secure a moral high ground so very dishonestly. The sheer lack of respect for fact, principle, and morality is to be expected of his brand of apologist, though.What about the Hortmans? Killed by a Trump fan, and made fun of by republicans, and seemingly very quickly forgotten by them. And the horrific attack on Paul Pelosi that jimbob wrote about, which is still a source of amusement to some on the right. Or Renee Good, who many republicans felt deserved to die, what with being a lefty lesbian?
And Pete Hegseth, who practically has multiple orgasms when he talks about war, and killing enemies?
Or the fact that at keast two, if not all three, attempts to assassinate Trump came from the right.
But of course a couple of people on the isf, jokingly or otherwise, saying they hope Trump dies, proves the opposite. Because of course no people on the right ever called for the death of Biden on the internet...
And yet, here we are. The lefties are fighting fascism and the righties support it 100%.It's really funny that folks could imagine that the guys who fought and won WWII would have anything in common with today's lefties.
Is this a good time for a reminder about how the Republicans who attempted to pull off a pro-Nazi coup should never be credited with winning WW2?And yet, here we are. The lefties are fighting fascism and the righties support it 100%.
Oh, good grief. You're not fighting fascism at all. Your just calling everyone you disagree a fascist. Lefties have been doing this for a long, long, time.And yet, here we are. The lefties are fighting fascism and the righties support it 100%.
And?Oh, good grief. You're not fighting fascism at all. Your just calling everyone you disagree a fascist. Lefties have been doing this for a long, long, time.
![]()
Why do you think it's wilful?
Just pointing out how vacuous the charge of "fascist" really is.And?
And yet, so true.Just pointing out how vacuous the charge of "fascist" really is.