• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

The FBI has fired around 10 members, all of whom participated in a probe into Donald Trump's handling of classified documents after his first term.

Their termination on Wednesday, confirmed by the BBC's US partner CBS, was announced shortly after FBI director Kash Patel told Reuters that federal agents subpoenaed his phone records when he was a private citizen during the documents investigation.

 
republicans kind of freaked out about the fbi subpoenas on phone records during this whole investigation. they're position is they're lawmakers and the fbi shouldn't be looking at their phone records. you can watch how many times they brought up this in relation to operation artic frost during the jack smith deposition and public hearing. nearly every single one of them brought it up at least once.
 
The official White House social media account shared this video of USA hockey star Brady Tkachuk, calling Canadians “maple syrup eating ◊◊◊◊◊”.

Tkackuk addressed the video:

“It's not my voice. It's not what I was saying. I would never say that. That's not who I am."

wtf is wrong with this administration?

 
Not a cult

BARTIROMO: Patriotism is spreading to on air broadcasts. Mr Chairman, you announced your Pledge America Campaign, encouraging broadcasters to air more pro-America content, such as starting each day with the Star Spangled Banner or Pledge of Allegiance. Tell us more

FCC CHAIR BRENDAN CARR: We're in the midst of a great revival. President Trump is truly the political colossus of our time

 
Donald J. Trump+
@realDonald Trump
This beautiful building will be, when complete, the much anticipated White House Ballroom - The Greatest of its kind ever built! It is a rendering from the Treasury Building, directly across the street, and replaces the very small, dilapidated, and rebuilt many times, East Wing, with a magnificent New East Wing, consisting of a glorious Ballroom that has been asked for by Presidents for over 150 years. Being an identical height and scale, it is totally in keeping with our historic White House. This is the first rendering shown to the Public. If you notice, the North Wall is a replica of the North Facade of the White House, shown at the right hand side of the picture. This space will serve our Country well for, hopefully, Centuries into the future! PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

1772212799054.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Donald J. Trump+
@realDonald Trump
This beautiful building will be, when complete, the much anticipated White House Ballroom - The Greatest of its kind ever built! It is a rendering from the Treasury Building, directly across the street, and replaces the very small, dilapidated, and rebuilt many times, East Wing, with a magnificent New East Wing, consisting of a glorious Ballroom that has been asked for by Presidents for over 150 years. Being an identical height and scale, it is totally in keeping with our historic White House. This is the first rendering shown to the Public. If you notice, the North Wall is a replica of the North Facade of the White House, shown at the right hand side of the picture. This space will serve our Country well for, hopefully, Centuries into the future! PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

View attachment 69273
It looks from here as if it's haunted by the ghosts of the trees that were sacrificed.
 
Can't argue with any of that, but it did go public, otherwise no one would know about it, and I don't care how it went public, and besides I don't see anyone on the men's team calling Esiason a liar.

Personally, I'd rather they did it privately rather than make a big deal about it to make themselves look good.
No, it should have been public. By doing it this way by leaking to sympathetic sources that anonymous players "apologised" they can play Janus, not really apologising but looking for the kudos of an apology.

They should really have stood up admitted what they did wrong explained why it was wrong and looked for forgiveness.
 
Not a cult

BARTIROMO: Patriotism is spreading to on air broadcasts. Mr Chairman, you announced your Pledge America Campaign, encouraging broadcasters to air more pro-America content, such as starting each day with the Star Spangled Banner or Pledge of Allegiance. Tell us more

FCC CHAIR BRENDAN CARR: We're in the midst of a great revival. President Trump is truly the political colossus of our time

Yet another entry in the "How Far Up Schitler's Rectum Can You Stick Your Tongue?" contest.
 
The Hilary Clinton deposition was a farce, she never met Epstein, she wasn't in the files and yet her and Bill are the only ones called to testify? I mean what do they imagine happened if Bill Clinton did get up to something with Epstein? He bragged to Hilary? Showed her some snapshots?
 
The Hilary Clinton deposition was a farce, she never met Epstein, she wasn't in the files and yet her and Bill are the only ones called to testify? I mean what do they imagine happened if Bill Clinton did get up to something with Epstein? He bragged to Hilary? Showed her some snapshots?
It won't happen, but the anaphylactic shock of Congressional republicans would be legendary if Bill came into the hearing and just stated, "Yeah, Jeff, Donnie, and I used to tag team 15 year olds all the time. I got some VHS tapes if you want to see."
 
bill should have to go on the record. from what i've seen, hillary is maybe mentioned in passing a handful of times.

i just wish the republicans were taking this stuff seriously. at some point the depositions will be published and we'll see what kind of questions they asked. so far, and i've watched a lot of the depositions, they don't have a lot of interest in what actually was going on and their line of questions reflect that. so i'll be interested to see what kind of questions they'll ask the clintons to get the soundbites they're looking for while being confined to not actually talking about or revealing anything about what went on with epstein on his island.

in the meantime, there's people holding the highest levels of office right now with way more incriminating evidence released against them than either clinton imo
 
The Hilary Clinton deposition was a farce, she never met Epstein, she wasn't in the files and yet her and Bill are the only ones called to testify? I mean what do they imagine happened if Bill Clinton did get up to something with Epstein? He bragged to Hilary? Showed her some snapshots?
Desperate whataboutisms are all they have, so they have to shift attention to Democrats. I see it reflected in YT comments, too, all of a sudden all the trumpkins are going 'but but clintoooon!'. Pathetic.

If I bother answering them, most often I just call them out on this. Whenever I ask them if it doesn't get really embarrassing in the long run to only be able to answer with deflections and whataboutisms, I don't hear from them again. So I'm guessing the answer is yes?
 
Last edited:
It won't happen, but the anaphylactic shock of Congressional republicans would be legendary if Bill came into the hearing and just stated, "Yeah, Jeff, Donnie, and I used to tag team 15 year olds all the time. I got some VHS tapes if you want to see."
Edited because I didn't read that properly. Of course if it did happen I suspect the committee would instantly disband and burn their transcripts.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom