• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Sen. Tommy Tuberville: "We are going to have a country that will get overrun eventually just because of the simple fact that the people around us are going to be against us. Canada is not our friend anymore. They're going in the opposite direction."
Step 1: Make everyone your country's enemy on purpose.
Step 2: Use that to scare people into voting for you.

**** you and your Party, Tuberville.
 
I'm shocked, SHOCKED I SAY! DOJ hid files of Trump being a ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ perv:
The Justice Department has withheld some Epstein files related to allegations that President Trump sexually abused a minor, an NPR investigation finds. It also removed some documents from the public database where accusations against Jeffrey Epstein also mention Trump.

I know, I know, Quelle Surprise and all.
"Just as President Trump has said, he's been totally exonerated on anything relating to Epstein," White House spokeswoman Abigail Jackson told NPR in a statement. "And by releasing thousands of pages of documents, cooperating with the House Oversight Committee's subpoena request, signing the Epstein Files Transparency Act, and calling for more investigations into Epstein's Democrat friends, President Trump has done more for Epstein's victims than anyone before him. Meanwhile, Democrats like Hakeem Jeffries and Stacey Plaskett have yet to explain why they were soliciting money and meetings from Epstein after he was a convicted sex offender."

Someone said the quiet part out loud. Only the "democrat friends". They don't look into those "Republican friends".
 
Last edited:
Oh, and **** you, Cannon!
A federal judge on Monday permanently barred the release of a report by special counsel Jack Smith on his investigation into President Donald Trump’s hoarding of classified documents, a prosecution that was once seen as the most perilous of the four criminal cases the Republican faced.

U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon, who was nominated to the bench by Trump, granted a request from the president to keep under wraps the report on an investigation alleging that Trump stored sensitive documents at his Mar-a-Lago estate after he left the White House following his first term and that he obstructed government efforts to get them back.
 
As the speech doesn't start till 2 am here I won't get the highlights till tomorrow morning.
 
Last edited:
I think it was, "...turn around and fight!"
Yes.

From John Major’s official archive, 5 May 1995
Michael, it is not in my mind. I have never run away from difficulty in my life and I don’t intend to do so now. And for those people who may suggest, as some have, that at the moment the Conservative Party have their backs to the wall, I would simply say we will do precisely what the British nation has done all through its history when it had its back to the wall, that was turn round and fight for the things that it believed in, and that is what I shall do.​
 
Yes.

From John Major’s official archive, 5 May 1995
Michael, it is not in my mind. I have never run away from difficulty in my life and I don’t intend to do so now. And for those people who may suggest, as some have, that at the moment the Conservative Party have their backs to the wall, I would simply say we will do precisely what the British nation has done all through its history when it had its back to the wall, that was turn round and fight for the things that it believed in, and that is what I shall do.​
No, that's different from what I'm remembering. Mandela Effect? I don't know what you're talking about. Shut up.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom