Safe-Keeper
My avatar is not a Drumpf hat
If he's going to empty the dam gates again, unfortunately all the water is going to run into the sand and evaporate because Obama and Biden didn't build aquaducts to where it's needed
.
If you build your tomb in the middle of it, all the people pissing on your grave should refill it in no time!Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Very important to save The Great Salt Lake in Utah. This is an Environmental hazard that must be worked on, IMMEDIATELY It is of tremendous interest to me. The people of Utah are spectacular, and they deserve to be helped. I am dealing with your very caring Governor, Spencer Cox, and we are going to make it all happen! MAKE “THE LAKE” GREAT AGAIN! PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
Translation: He'll be fired by the end of the week.Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
Numerous stories from the Fake News Media have been circulating stating that General Daniel Caine, sometimes referred to as Razin, is against us going to War with Iran. The story does not attribute this vast wealth of knowledge to anyone, and is 100% incorrect. General Caine, like all of us, would like not to see War but, if a decision is made on going against Iran at a Military level, it is his opinion that it will be something easily won. He knows Iran well in that he was in charge of Midnight Hammer, the attack on the Iranian Nuclear Development. It is a Development no longer, but rather, was blown to smithereens by our Great B-2 Bombers. Razin Caine is a Great Fighter, and represents the Most Powerful Military anywhere in the World. He has not spoken of not doing Iran, or even the fake limited strikes that I have been reading about, he only knows one thing, how to WIN and, if he is told to do so, he will be leading the pack. Everything that has been written about a potential War with Iran has been written incorrectly, and purposefully so. I am the one that makes the decision, I would rather have a Deal than not but, if we don't make a Deal, it will be a very bad day for that Country and, very sadly, its people, because they are great and wonderful, and something like this should never have happened to them.
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
I did not have "Save the Great Salt Lake!" on my Donald Trump bingo card. This is huge issue in Utah because the water that should be going to the lake is going to central basin farmers who absolutely do not want to give up their hard-won water rights. The problem with that is that these farmers are generally not growing crops to feed hungry Utahns or even hungry Americans. They're growing alfalfa (a notoriously thirsty crop) for export overseas as animal feed. It's a cash crop. A whole lot of our state's water goes to making a small group of people richer. Guess what our Governor did for a living before he got elected? (Hint: alfalfa farmer.)Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Very important to save The Great Salt Lake in Utah. This is an Environmental hazard that must be worked on, IMMEDIATELY It is of tremendous interest to me. The people of Utah are spectacular, and they deserve to be helped. I am dealing with your very caring Governor, Spencer Cox, and we are going to make it all happen! MAKE “THE LAKE” GREAT AGAIN! PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
What.. the hecking... I mean. The water gets diverted for ag and city uses upstream, that's the only water anyone can control without adressing... y'know.Get ready in the pacific northwest. Trump's gonna open the taps again!
What, do you mean "remediated"? Or do you mean "made worse"? Hard to know with you lot.Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Very important to save The Great Salt Lake in Utah. This is an Environmental hazard that must be worked on, IMMEDIATELY It is of tremendous interest to me. The people of Utah are spectacular, and they deserve to be helped. I am dealing with your very caring Governor, Spencer Cox, and we are going to make it all happen! MAKE “THE LAKE” GREAT AGAIN! PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
A friendly fixed it for you.Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
Numerous stories from the Fake News Media have been circulating stating that General Daniel Caine, sometimes referred to as Razin, is against us going to War with Iran. The story does not attribute this vast wealth of knowledge to anyone, and is 100% incorrect. General Caine, like all of us, would like not to see War but, if a decision is made on going against Iran at a Military level, it is his opinion that it will be something easily won. He knows Iran well in that he was in charge of Midnight Hammer, the attack on the Iranian Nuclear Development. It is a Development no longer, but rather, was blown to smithereens by our Great B-2 Bombers. Razin Caine is a Great Fighter, and represents the Most Powerful Military anywhere in the World. He has not spoken of not doing Iran, or even the fake limited strikes that I have been reading about, he only knows one thing, how to WIN and, if he is told to do so, he will be leading the pack. Everything that has been written about a potential War with Iran has been written incorrectly, and purposefully so. I am the one that makes the decision, I would rather have a Deal than not but, if we don't make a Deal, it will be a very bad day for that Country and, very sadly, its people, because they are great and wonderful, and something like this should never have happened to them.
PRESIDENTDONALD J. TRUMPGOLDEN RAZIN
I do wonder what the heck Trump's end-game is here. I did a bit of searching, and all I found so far was comments about 'no plans have been released'.I did not have "Save the Great Salt Lake!" on my Donald Trump bingo card. This is huge issue in Utah because the water that should be going to the lake is going to central basin farmers who absolutely do not want to give up their hard-won water rights. The problem with that is that these farmers are generally not growing crops to feed hungry Utahns or even hungry Americans. They're growing alfalfa (a notoriously thirsty crop) for export overseas as animal feed. It's a cash crop. A whole lot of our state's water goes to making a small group of people richer. Guess what our Governor did for a living before he got elected? (Hint: alfalfa farmer.)Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Very important to save The Great Salt Lake in Utah. This is an Environmental hazard that must be worked on, IMMEDIATELY It is of tremendous interest to me. The people of Utah are spectacular, and they deserve to be helped. I am dealing with your very caring Governor, Spencer Cox, and we are going to make it all happen!
Epstein files?? What Epstein files?I do wonder what the heck Trump's end-game is here. I did a bit of searching, and all I found so far was comments about 'no plans have been released'.
What will Trump do? Will he somehow end the water-rights deal with the alfalfa farmers? Divert water from some other location? Or will this just be a big announcement that will go nowhere, with promises to do something "in two weeks"?
Possibly a distraction from the Epstein files. (And it would be something that might get positive press for once.)Epstein files?? What Epstein files?I do wonder what the heck Trump's end-game is here. I did a bit of searching, and all I found so far was comments about 'no plans have been released'.
What will Trump do? Will he somehow end the water-rights deal with the alfalfa farmers? Divert water from some other location? Or will this just be a big announcement that will go nowhere, with promises to do something "in two weeks"?
The only reason Trump would want to refill the Great Salt Lake is because somebody told him there's Epstein evidence sitting out in the open on the dried up lakebed.Possibly a distraction from the Epstein files. (And it would be something that might get positive press for once.)
But I can't see "water rights in Utah" as providing enough of a distraction away from Epstein to make it worth while.
Where did Trump say he was going to refill it. He just said he was going to make it "great" again. That could mean paving it in gold tiles, for all we know of Trashy Trump.The only reason Trump would want to refill the Great Salt Lake is because somebody told him there's Epstein evidence sitting out in the open on the dried up lakebed.
What.. the hecking... I mean. The water gets diverted for ag and city uses upstream, that's the only water anyone can control without adressing... y'know.
ETA: What JayUtah said.
Possibly a distraction from the Epstein files. (And it would be something that might get positive press for once.)
But I can't see "water rights in Utah" as providing enough of a distraction away from Epstein to make it worth while.
I'm guessing it'll either go nowhere, or it'll be the biggest news of his presidency that he actually achieves something good. Hmm, which is more likely?I do wonder what the heck Trump's end-game is here. I did a bit of searching, and all I found so far was comments about 'no plans have been released'.
What will Trump do? Will he somehow end the water-rights deal with the alfalfa farmers? Divert water from some other location? Or will this just be a big announcement that will go nowhere, with promises to do something "in two weeks"?
Clearly written by someone with a bit more maturity than Donnie then.This looks like it was written by a 7 or 8 year old, but I'm given to understand it was actually composed by no less august a person than the president of the United States. No, honestly.
Astonishing.
Of course caribou is cold. It lives in the arctic. . .I was taught it was polite to fashion chopsticks from the antlers, but by the time I'm finished whittling my caribou is usually cold.