• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

My prediction:

Maher, on the following week’s “Real Time:”

We had a pretty good discussion about quite a lot. Ukraine. Tariffs. Dating hot, young blondes. Lots of disagreement, but hey. No, not about the blondes, we’re pretty close to being of the same mind there.

The thing I came away with? Dude’s a lot smarter than people give him credit for. Charming guy. Listens.

He knows he’s a disrupter. Figures what we need is a couple big fists and then an open palm. Y’know, maybe he’s on to something.

I mean, besides the blondes.
 
Last edited:
I'm from Planet X, and there is nobody there as insane and evil as Herr Schitler


Ok, I have to ask, because I see this in almost every poll on ISF. What's the deal with Planet X? I've asked over and over again, but I still haven't gotten an answer.

I mean, I know what Planet X is, but why is it in almost all the polls here?


-
 
Ok, I have to ask, because I see this in almost every poll on ISF. What's the deal with Planet X? I've asked over and over again, but I still haven't gotten an answer.

I mean, I know what Planet X is, but why is it in almost all the polls here?


-

Way back in the prehistoric era of this forum (2003), people joked a lot about the ridiculous claims that Nibiru, a/k/a Planet X, was going to destroy the Earth. My memory may be incomplete or inaccurate, but the way I remember it, I started joking that I was the King of Planet X, and then I started adding a humorous Planet X option to the end of my polls. It caught on, others started doing it, and it became almost a requirement. Before you joined, this place was a lot nuttier, there were quite a few crackpots here who believed in Nibiru and other crazy ◊◊◊◊.
 

Way back in the prehistoric era of this forum (2003), people joked a lot about the ridiculous claims that Nibiru, a/k/a Planet X, was going to destroy the Earth. My memory may be incomplete or inaccurate, but the way I remember it, I started joking that I was the King of Planet X, and then I started adding a humorous Planet X option to the end of my polls. It caught on, others started doing it, and it became almost a requirement. Before you joined, this place was a lot nuttier, there were quite a few crackpots here who believed in Nibiru and other crazy ◊◊◊◊.


Finally and thank you.


-
 
Ok, I have to ask, because I see this in almost every poll on ISF. What's the deal with Planet X? I've asked over and over again, but I still haven't gotten an answer.

I mean, I know what Planet X is, but why is it in almost all the polls here?


-
It's a joke meme. We had an early poster who tried to convince people it existed (look it up - Nibiru). The justifications were so illogical that the "proofs" ran essentially backwards, e.g. I can't see the other side of Earth therefore Planet X is hiding there. And people started claiming they were from Planet X. So, as a joke, all ISF polls are "required" to have a humorously silly inverted Planet X option.
 
Last edited:

Way back in the prehistoric era of this forum (2003), people joked a lot about the ridiculous claims that Nibiru, a/k/a Planet X, was going to destroy the Earth. My memory may be incomplete or inaccurate, but the way I remember it,
I started joking that I was the King of Planet X, and then I started adding a humorous Planet X option to the end of my polls. It caught on, others started doing it, and it became almost a requirement. Before you joined, this place was a lot nuttier, there were quite a few crackpots here who believed in Nibiru and other crazy ◊◊◊◊.
You mean you aren't?? :unsure::cry:
 
I realise it's probably an issue in translation, but "underground missile cities"?



Well, I don't know about underground missile cities, but supposedly, there are a lot of underground cites built expressly for the purpose of keeping rich people safe. I think there's at least one in Texas and Europe somewhere, but since I've never been in one, I don't know if there are missile in them:




I don't have time to read this specific wiki article right now, but if I'm wrong, give me a yell and thank you.


-
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom