• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Nick Sortor
@nicksortor

🚨 BREAKING: I will be LIVESTREAMING the execution of Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hasan right here on 𝕏

And what steps will you be taking to make sure children don't watch someone get shot to death on your channel? Is it none whatsoever? Have you run that past a lawyer? I mean, I honestly don't know if you're opening yourself up to prosecution but you might want discuss that plan with a grown-up.
 
You know he never landed anywhere near the USA, right? And he was a European immigrant who brought deadly diseases. You sure you have made a wise decision there?
How about calling him The Winner.
LOL Projection much? :sneaky:
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom