• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

I honestly don't care that much if he's dipping his pen in company ink. There are far more serious real-world abuses and corruption to target.
Even if there weren't far more serious issues, I don't think that I'd care much. Much like I didn't care much about Trump's (or Clinton's) prior infidelities beyond how it helps inform us about his character and trustworthiness and thus gives us context about how his brain works. What I care about when it comes to a President is all about how and whether they do the job for the US. Trump's quality in those regards is extremely abysmal, hence my position on Trump's Presidency.
 
Last edited:
The USA on the other hand would suffer if all the sudden something happened to their Swiss bank accounts.
What is interesting that after the US strong armed the big Swiss banks over banking secrecy, the Swiss banks retaliated by making it astonishingly difficult for anybody with links to the US to open or even maintain bank accounts in the country. US citizen sent over to Basel for a couple of years to work in the Swiss subsidiary? Have fun shopping for banking services.
 
It was around 120-140 ships per day before you ◊◊◊◊◊◊ everything up, Trump. How many ships are the wicked media failing to praise you for getting through the Straits now? Maybe ten on a good day?

Wake me up when you achieve something.
Yep, I seriously doubt captains and their companies want to risk their and their crews' lives to give it a chance. Bang up job there, dickweed.
 
He thinks they live off the USA? They won't even notice if the USA suddenly ceased to exist.
Well to be fair they do sell US customers a heap of gold and jewels and glamorous brand names (which happen also to tell the time). And they would miss that market if it dried up. But I can't understand what went wrong. I'm sure I remember the Swiss literally bribing Trump with a gift of a solid gold bar and probably some other sparkly ◊◊◊◊ too. What more can a nation do?
 
Well to be fair they do sell US customers a heap of gold and jewels and glamorous brand names (which happen also to tell the time). And they would miss that market if it dried up. But I can't understand what went wrong. I'm sure I remember the Swiss literally bribing Trump with a gift of a solid gold bar and probably some other sparkly ◊◊◊◊ too. What more can a nation do?
Other countries may as well just hand him a big bag with a dollar sign on it, that's how normalized it is now.
 
Well to be fair they do sell US customers a heap of gold and jewels and glamorous brand names (which happen also to tell the time). And they would miss that market if it dried up. But I can't understand what went wrong. I'm sure I remember the Swiss literally bribing Trump with a gift of a solid gold bar and probably some other sparkly ◊◊◊◊ too. What more can a nation do?
That was ages ago, they forgot to top him up.
 
The contraption in his trousers, perhaps. Trump potentially adding yet another infidelity would be of questionable meaning, though, I think. The far more likely target here would be Harp and the instigator could be nigh anyone around Trump who thinks that they could gain from her removal, quite frankly. Trump being appealing to younger, attractive women around him sounds like positive cope and propaganda fodder for him, either way. For the woman getting all that attention? Homewrecker and whore. A stepping stone to recover a bit of Trump's popularity as it also distracts from his murderous, traitorous, treasonous, and ruinous to the country actions.
No woman/man can break up a home unless it's already got a severely cracked foundation and the wife/husband is willing. No one is forced to cheat in their marriage.
 
GOP circle jerk. Reportedly they're going to focus on the DSA/Communism aspect, which is just fine and dandy with me. They certainly don't have anything policy wise to help improve the economy and I think people, especially independents, know that.

Donald Trump
@realDonaldTrump

THE GREATEST RALLY OF THEM ALL

THE MIDTERM CONVENTION is coming to Dallas, Texas, September 9th and 10th. It will be a Rally like never before — Incredible!

For the first time EVER, Republicans from all across our Great Country will come together for a Midterm Convention to celebrate our Tremendous Victories and Success, showcase our incredible Candidates, and prepare for the most important Midterm Election in History. Our Movement is bigger, better, and stronger than ever before. We have MADE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, AND WE ARE GOING TO CELEBRATE THIS TREMENDOUS AND TOTALLY UNPRECEDENTED SUCCESS! The Radical Left Lunatics are trying to destroy our Country, but they have failed, and will never be successful, unless we allow that to happen — AND WE WON’T!

We are going to WIN the Midterms, protect and cherish our Country, and make it GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE. Be there, September 9th and 10th — It will be like nothing else. The Music, Excitement, and Importance of this Evening will be at levels never seen at a Convention or Political Event. I will be with you both nights, and rarin’ to go. See you in Dallas! President DONALD J. TRUMP
 
This . . . is deranged.

President Donald Trump’s loyal aide Natalie Harp once rode to court with her boss in the trunk of an SUV after a “screaming match” in the lobby of New York City’s Trump Tower, according to a new report from CNN.


Harp, an executive assistant to the president during his second term, has come under renewed public scrutiny this week as the White House has strongly and, at times, crudely defended her from media coverage and a mention by Georgia Sen. Jon Ossoff.


The 35-year-old has long been subject to reporting on her close relationship with the president — including leaving “adoring letters” in his “personal spaces,” as reported by New York Times journalists Maggie Haberman and Jonathan Swan in a recent book
 
No woman/man can break up a home unless it's already got a severely cracked foundation and the wife/husband is willing. No one is forced to cheat in their marriage.
I'm certainly not going to argue on that front. However, the unfortunate truth is that many social and cultural perceptions are not based on facts and reason, but rather on various other things. I was commenting on usual perceptions in society, including the double standards between how men and women are judged and how such might well be being played to strategically, rather than offering that judgement myself.
 
I'm certainly not going to argue on that front. However, the unfortunate truth is that many social and cultural perceptions are not based on facts and reason, but rather on various other things. I was commenting on usual perceptions in society, including the double standards between how men and women are judged and how such might well be being played to strategically, rather than offering that judgement myself.
"the double standards between how men and women are judged and how such might well be being played to strategically, rather than offering that judgement myself."

I understand and agree with that.
 
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Look what VANDALS did to the grass connecting the vandalized World War II Monument and the vandalized Reflecting Pool, which will be opened again, and better than ever, shortly.
Anybody who thinks the Reflecting Pool wasn’t vandalized should go back to Law School!
President DONALD J. TRUMP

View attachment 74673
I know of a good landscaping company that could take care of that. In fact they work all Four Seasons.
 
GOP circle jerk. Reportedly they're going to focus on the DSA/Communism aspect, which is just fine and dandy with me. They certainly don't have anything policy wise to help improve the economy and I think people, especially independents, know that.

Donald Trump
@realDonaldTrump

THE GREATEST RALLY OF THEM ALL

THE MIDTERM CONVENTION is coming to Dallas, Texas, September 9th and 10th. It will be a Rally like never before — Incredible!

For the first time EVER, Republicans from all across our Great Country will come together for a Midterm Convention to celebrate our Tremendous Victories and Success, showcase our incredible Candidates, and prepare for the most important Midterm Election in History. Our Movement is bigger, better, and stronger than ever before. We have MADE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, AND WE ARE GOING TO CELEBRATE THIS TREMENDOUS AND TOTALLY UNPRECEDENTED SUCCESS! The Radical Left Lunatics are trying to destroy our Country, but they have failed, and will never be successful, unless we allow that to happen — AND WE WON’T!

We are going to WIN the Midterms, protect and cherish our Country, and make it GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE. Be there, September 9th and 10th — It will be like nothing else. The Music, Excitement, and Importance of this Evening will be at levels never seen at a Convention or Political Event. I will be with you both nights, and rarin’ to go. See you in Dallas! President DONALD J. TRUMP
Sounds exactly like the advertising for the damp squib, pissweak Freedom250 concert on July 4.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom