shemp
a flimsy character...perfidious and despised
So report this to the mods and ask them to move it. Jeez, do I have to do everything for you?We have a thread for complaining about AI
So report this to the mods and ask them to move it. Jeez, do I have to do everything for you?We have a thread for complaining about AI
How do you know that? Youtube put a notice on the video saying that it was. Do you think they were wrong? Do you think they were lying?Obviously, one didn't watch the video I posted. It certainly looks and sounds like Rachel Maddow
BTW, that video wasn't altered or synthesized.
How do you know that? Youtube put a notice on the video saying that it was. Do you think they were wrong? Do you think they were lying?
Whether or not one watched the video is honestly not relevant to the point in question. Rachel Maddow was not being called a liar, at all. As for looking and sounding like Maddow? That doesn't actually help when much of the underlying concern is that there are a number of convincing fakes around.Obviously, one didn't watch the video I posted. It certainly looks and sounds like Rachel Maddow.
BTW, that video wasn't altered or synthesized.
This, more than anything else, suggests to me that the phrase was actually his own original idea. Maybe the last one he ever had.Trump: "'Make America Great Again' turns out to be rated not by me, by anybody, by stupid people, frankly -- anybody would rate it -- the number one phrase in the history of politics in America."
This, more than anything else, suggests to me that the phrase was actually his own original idea. Maybe the last one he ever had.
It's right there, above and to the left of the play button. It's the thing I quoted back in post #43172There is no such notice on the Rachel Maddow video.
Here's something I found on YouTube:
1 MIN AGO: Japan Chooses Canada — Toyota Pulls Out of Alabama, $9B Mega Plant Headed North
It's right there, above and to the left of the play button. It's the thing I quoted back in post #43172
Dude go back to your original post #43,169. It's right there in your post.Nope, that notice is not on the Rachel Maddow video I posted.
The second video that you posted, to be clear. It was on the first, though, so it was on "the video" that you posted.Nope, that notice is not on the Rachel Maddow video I posted.
Obviously, one didn't watch the video I posted. It certainly looks and sounds like Rachel Maddow.
BTW, that video wasn't altered or synthesized.
Worth quoting the end of that article:Now that he has achieved almost everything, where does Trump want to be buried?
I had some words from a link, but all I got was Bedminster.
![]()
Where Trump Wants to Be Buried
How an untrained gardener created a Versailles-inspired landscape at the Trump National Golf Club.www.newyorker.com
Last summer, with the permits finally secured, Trump broke ground on the tomb. When the work began, Fox News reported on the development with a headline that would be hard for any editor to resist: “Trump Is Digging His Own Grave.”
Wilson is an interesting phenemenon because he is an extreme Calvinist, and for the most part. the religous Right does not like Calvinist because they don;t accept the standard evengelical interpretation of the Book of Revelations.In Hegseth's Pentagon news...
Pentagon preaches white nationalism—literally
Because everyone knows that a "leader" boasting about his weightlifting on an official government account is super professional! Among other things about the preacher in question, though...
Slavery apologist Republican! Yeah, "the best people," eh?
The second video that you posted, to be clear. It was on the first, though, so it was on "the video" that you posted.
Hitchens did a debate tour with Wilson back in the day. The rev is a dip ◊◊◊◊.Wilson is an interesting phenemenon because he is an extreme Calvinist, and for the most part. the religous Right does not like Calvinist because they don;t accept the standard evengelical interpretation of the Book of Revelations.
But Wilson is a piece of work; he beleives women being allowed to vote is unbiblical.
I have been fooled by the fakes of her myself. I tend to look at MeidasTouch for a similar story the next day ( they run a bit slower at times) to verify.
She isn't a liar, others are riding on her coattails to either discredit her or make money. Maybe both.
I don't know if you noticed but the quality of production in videos bearing her image and voice varies widely.
AI will trip up saying US and other agency names with only spaced letters, Rachel doesn't. Her mouth and her words can be not in sync as the video plays. A lot of "her" videos trip up like that. There are other hints it's not her work.
If there aren't two independent sources of the same story, it probably isn't real.