• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Trump: "This will be my eighth war that I've solved. And I hear there's a war now going between Pakistan and Afghanistan. I said, 'I'll have to wait until I get back. I'm doing another one' ... Now in fairness to the Nobel committee, this was picked for 2024. But there are those who say you could make an exception."

 
Trump: "This will be my eighth war that I've solved. And I hear there's a war now going between Pakistan and Afghanistan. I said, 'I'll have to wait until I get back. I'm doing another one' ... Now in fairness to the Nobel committee, this was picked for 2024. But there are those who say you could make an exception."

The only exception they should make for you is to send you a hundred-pound bag of dog ◊◊◊◊!
 
Race hate is a recognised mental health issue and diagnostic, it can be a sign of mental illness.
I don't believe it is. One researcher has argued that in its extreme form it can be part of a range of symptoms of delusional or psychotic disorders, but 1. he didn't define "extreme" precisely enough to be diagnostically useful and 2. most people disagree with him.


I think that's AI generated - look at the "celebrating" text.

It's more than just blurry. I think one word is supposed to be "MILANNEUM" and below that I think it's "ANUVERRANEY".

1760312941163.png
 
Trump ends 3 wars going on for 30 years on a day. Each? So it might have taken him 3 days.
 
I just looked at details of all Peace Prize laureates, and while a couple were questionable (Mother Theresa please stand up), Trump would have been an affront to all winners.
POTUS would have been right at home with the other war criminals that were given (not won) the Nobel Peace Prize: Henry Kissinger & Barak Obama. Let us not forget that Alfred Nobel was an arms manufacturer.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom