Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Jun 2, 2010
- Messages
- 84,601
Foul feet smell something horribleDo you mind if I smoke?
Foul feet smell something horribleDo you mind if I smoke?
Mostly dead."He was videod and photographed at the engagement, and appeared very much alive."
He looks half-dead to me, but okay.
If he's out golfing today, I'd wish for him one more stroke than is marked on the scorecard.
Taking control
Not a cult
Kellyanne: He is also taking control of these areas that used to belong to the left. The arts and sports and entertainment and media and tech and culture. Look what he is doing at the Kennedy Center, look what he is doing at universities, look at what he is doing with sports.
Like Trump and his family
Maybe being prompted to take control of some mountains. Seven of them perhaps. He has a mandate, after all.
"The Seven Mountain Mandate, also Seven Mountains Mandate, 7M, 7MM, or Seven Mountains Dominionism, is a dominionist conservative Christian movement within evangelical Christianity, particularly independent Charismatic groups. It holds that there are seven aspects of society that believers seek to dominate: family, religion, education, media, arts and entertainment, business, and government."
Seven Mountain Mandate - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org
Well, it is genuine - just not recentThe golfing photo is fake. Trump is signing stuff now in a coma https://www.threads.com/@amay.a100/...-0et4VcI6N2FXlBEtB2fOjBbEmON1DfH4WhuMQ&slof=1
I see
and I hear
and I speak no evil;
I carry
no malice
within my breast;
yet quite without
wishing
a man to the Devil
one may be
permitted
to hope for the best.
-“An Ethical Grook” by Piet Hein
So there's still hope?The golfing photo is fake. Trump is signing stuff now in a coma https://www.threads.com/@amay.a100/...-0et4VcI6N2FXlBEtB2fOjBbEmON1DfH4WhuMQ&slof=1
She don't care, do u?Four Seasons Total Landscaping
@TotalSeasons
Yesterday a tall lady with a strong E. European accent came in asking about the tools required to dig a “6 foot by 4 foot plot - definitely not 6’3” - in her garden. We sold her a spade and shovel. CCTV didn’t catch her face due to the hat, as you can see. It’s probably nothing.
Seriously though, this might be the first time in years she gives a rat's ass what her husband is up to.She don't care, do u?
I'm sure all the arrangements for her potential widowhood were settled at the same time as the pre-nup. And that they include a NDA. They were both far too experienced in transactional relationships to leave anything to chance.Seriously though, this might be the first time in years she gives a rat's ass what her husband is up to.