• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump Autobiography

The Trump Autobiography --

  • I will buy the book from a source that will ensure that Trump gets some money from me and I will at

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will obtain the book from a source which will ensure that Trump does not get any money from me and

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • I will not obtain the book in any way and I have no intentions of reading this book.

    Votes: 35 77.8%
  • Planet X option

    Votes: 5 11.1%

  • Total voters
    45
I read the Cohen book, since I did not mind giving him money. Not interested in Trump past that.

I will read any book on the 2020 election, more interested in Trump voters etc.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom