Bikewer
Penultimate Amazing
Let me recommend this program, named simply Trojan Remover:
http://www.simplysup.com/
I stupidly got a trojan earlier this week, and have been fighting with it ever since. I've tried all sorts of free programs, directions, websites, etc, all to no avail. This was one of those annoying things that keeps throwing IE webpages up as you surf, advertising spurious security software.
After reading a lot of reviews and such, I tried Trojan Remover, and it was able to ferret out a "locked" registry key that required a safe-mode startup in order to disable. This was all handled by the program with a very user-friendly interface.
I appear to be trojan-free, and this is the only thing I've tried that worked.
http://www.simplysup.com/
I stupidly got a trojan earlier this week, and have been fighting with it ever since. I've tried all sorts of free programs, directions, websites, etc, all to no avail. This was one of those annoying things that keeps throwing IE webpages up as you surf, advertising spurious security software.
After reading a lot of reviews and such, I tried Trojan Remover, and it was able to ferret out a "locked" registry key that required a safe-mode startup in order to disable. This was all handled by the program with a very user-friendly interface.
I appear to be trojan-free, and this is the only thing I've tried that worked.
