• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Transcripts of TAM Workshops

MattusMaximus

Intellectual Gladiator
Joined
Jan 26, 2006
Messages
15,948
Just so you know, I attended two workshops today, and at each one I was furiously typing & transcribing the discussion & lecture. The two workshops were "Magic, Science & Skepticism" with D.J. Grothe & Jamy Ian Swiss and the "Introduction to Skepticism & Skeptic Web" with Tim Farley (Krelnik here).

If anyone's interested in this, just fire a PM my way :)
 
Howdy all,

I may have spoken too soon. I was talking with Jamy Ian Swiss about the possibility of sharing these transcripts, and he wants to see them before I share them. So, out of respect for he and D.J., I won't be sharing the transcripts until I get the okay from them. I will also talk with Krelnik about his talk.

Sorry for any inconvenience... stay tuned :o

Cheers - MM
 
Update: I've received permission from Krelnik to share the transcript of his workshop, which I intend to do with whomever wants it. Just PM me your email address if you're interested.

As for Jamy Ian Swiss, no word yet. We'll see.
 
Howdy all,

Jamy Ian Swiss contacted me and, in accordance with his wishes, I will not be sharing the trascript of his & D.J. Grothe's workshop talk. Just an fyi.

Cheers - MM
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom