• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Usual Suspects

Bell

Penultimate Amazing
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
21,050
Back in the day, there was a video by, iirc MarkyX, titled "The Usual Suspects". It was about the 9/11 hijackers and featured clips from Al Qaida's Funniest Home Videos.

Does anyone have a link to where I can find this video nowadays? Thanks!
 
The video was by a guy called Karim from the Netherlands. It used to be on his site, Karim.nl.

Shiner and I did a big search for it a couple of months ago but couldn't find it, just references to it.

I wonder if it got taken down due to misuse by jihadists.
 
Thanks Orph. Sorry to read it apparently isn't online anymore.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom