• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The USA can use teleportation.

Regarding the mission that killed Osama bin Laden...

The United States Black Op's have perfected teleportation. There is no such thing as a "stealth helicopter". That and the accompanying helicopters were cover stories. There was also no accident of a stealth helicopter. That and the "blowing up" of a "crashed stealth chopper" to leave just the right kind of rotor pieces behind was a ploy to cover the teleportation technology. I know this because of a meeting I had with several professors last weekend who are indirectly involved in the research for decades and/or know peers who are.

Osama bin Laden lived in confidence that if his location was ever known, the Pakistani military would have protected him and no technology existed to swoop in and kill him undetected.

:crazy:
 
Well, if you are going to dive into that pool, you might as well climb the ladder to the highest diving board. You need to add some items from the official crackpot index. May I suggest
-Einstien was groping his way towards my ideas.
-Someday, this will all come out and those of you who mocked me will be put on trial including the psychiatrists who tried to talk me out of this theory.
-I have never studyied math but my calculations are correct.
-I'll offer 7 ounces of gold to anyone who finds a flaw in my theory.
I know feel dumb for leaving that part out.
 
I HAVE TWO COLLEGE DEGREES AND I'VE READ THE FABRIC OF THE COSMOS BY BRIAN GREENE! TELEPORTATION IS REAL. HISENBURG WAS PAID OFF BY THE JEWS WHO RAN THE MANHATTAN PROJECT TO COME UP WITH HIS 'WE CAN'T TELL WHERE THE ELECTRON IS IF WE WANT TO KNOW HOW FAST IT IS GOING' STUFF JUST TO FOOL THE MASSES THAT TELEPORTATION CAN'T HAPPEN.

LOOK AT THE TRANSPORTERS ON STAR TREK. HOW DO THEY WORK? THEY HAVE HEISENBURG COMPENSATORS! HOW MANY OTHER THINGS DID THEY HAVE IN STAR TREK THAT WE HAVE NOW? REMEMBER THOSE LITTLE HAND HELD COMMUNICATORS THAT WE THOUGHT WE'D NEVER HAVE. NOW, FIND ME SOMEONE WHO DOESNT' HAVE A CELL PHONE! I'VE READ THAT WE HAVE HEISENBURG COMPENSATORS OVER AT THE MYTHBUSTERS FORUM.

I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN!





(How did I do?)

Not enough misspellings and too much punctuation.
 
But none of that is bill thompson's style. His gimmick is that he spells and stuff, giving the appearance of rational thought to his crazy ideas. I've always found him rather charming.
 
Suspending reality for a second and lets say the OP is true. Surely such technology would be much better used to sneak in, copy the computer contents, any paperwork laying about and have a happy time with all the intel. Rinse and repeat to keep constant with the 'enemy' rather than get rid of the dude.

I know military intelligence is a contradiction in terms, but they are not so thick to kill the golden goose.
 
I HAVE TWO COLLEGE DEGREES AND I'VE READ THE FABRIC OF THE COSMOS BY BRIAN GREENE! TELEPORTATION IS REAL. HISENBURG WAS PAID OFF BY THE JEWS WHO RAN THE MANHATTAN PROJECT TO COME UP WITH HIS 'WE CAN'T TELL WHERE THE ELECTRON IS IF WE WANT TO KNOW HOW FAST IT IS GOING' STUFF JUST TO FOOL THE MASSES THAT TELEPORTATION CAN'T HAPPEN.

LOOK AT THE TRANSPORTERS ON STAR TREK. HOW DO THEY WORK? THEY HAVE HEISENBURG COMPENSATORS! HOW MANY OTHER THINGS DID THEY HAVE IN STAR TREK THAT WE HAVE NOW? REMEMBER THOSE LITTLE HAND HELD COMMUNICATORS THAT WE THOUGHT WE'D NEVER HAVE. NOW, FIND ME SOMEONE WHO DOESNT' HAVE A CELL PHONE! I'VE READ THAT WE HAVE HEISENBURG COMPENSATORS OVER AT THE MYTHBUSTERS FORUM.

I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN!





(How did I do?)

Not too shabby overall, but you needed some misspellings and your grammar was too good. Playing with the formatting, adding some bold and a few colors sprinkled in would have scored more points. Overall a solid effort, so you get a B+.
 
Hungry for attention at the party. I have no idea what they would say about being talked about online.

"[P]arty?" I thought you wrote that it was a "meeting?"

I know this because of a meeting I had with several professors last weekend who are indirectly involved in the research for decades and/or know peers who are.


To me a "meeting" suggests an office or conference room, with a focused topic. A "party" suggests idle chit-chat with some amount of alcohol involved (if they really are professors there was probably quite a bit of alcohol involved), which may or may not be exaggerated.
 
Is this a serious thread? It seems to me that nobody could believe this. But then again this is the same guy who claimed that the snow a kid wished for his father, who is stationed in Iraq, to get on Christmas-in a Walmart commercial-was really nuclear fallout.
 
Is this a serious thread?

No, it's just a Bill Thompson thread.

It seems to me that nobody could believe this. But then again this is the same guy who claimed that the snow a kid wished for his father, who is stationed in Iraq, to get on Christmas-in a Walmart commercial-was really nuclear fallout.

Missed that one. Pity, sounds fun.
 
Yeah, I really liked him when he was around at apollohoax.net. Not sure what happened. I was glad to see his name here when I joined.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom