• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Taser Cake

Solitaire

Neoclinus blanchardi
Joined
Jul 25, 2001
Messages
3,139
Location
Tennessee
Ex-deputy Apologizes With 'Sorry I Tased You' Cake byKevin Robinson

PENSACOLA, Fla. — A Florida woman has filed a civil lawsuit against a former
Escambia County deputy who allegedly discharged a stun gun into her chest
and neck without provocation, tried to cover up the incident, then apologized
with an off-color cake.


I would really like to think that I live in a world in which
people can recognize their mistakes and makes amends.

P. S. If you accidentally tase a cop, do you apologize with ice cream cake?
Or is that a bit too much.
 
P. S. If you accidentally tase a cop, do you apologize with ice cream cake?

tumblr_inline_mscxslbINO1qz4rgp.jpg
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom