heydarian saeed
Graduate Poster
How beautiful said dear Sohrab
I have to be careful today...
If I saw a dandelion...
Give my wishes to her to bring to God...
To God I Know...
Not the angry god they made for me...
Not the god of wrath they made for me...
Not the terrible god they made for me...
To God I Know...
To a god whose heart is like a butterfly...
And shows the way to migratory birds every year...
And she told the rain that the gardens were thirsty...
And her attention is even on the thin heart of the Flowers of stock...
(Sohrab Sepehri is a famous poet in white poetry. And is from Kashan)
I have to be careful today...
If I saw a dandelion...
Give my wishes to her to bring to God...
To God I Know...
Not the angry god they made for me...
Not the god of wrath they made for me...
Not the terrible god they made for me...
To God I Know...
To a god whose heart is like a butterfly...
And shows the way to migratory birds every year...
And she told the rain that the gardens were thirsty...
And her attention is even on the thin heart of the Flowers of stock...
(Sohrab Sepehri is a famous poet in white poetry. And is from Kashan)