• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Payne Stewart Intercept - A Startling Reality

Wouldn't it be great if there was a transporter-like system that would allow jets to be instantly placed right at their destination? That way they could skip all the orders, fueling, checklists, takeoff and time it takes to reach a target. Of course, we wouldn't need planes if such technology existed.
 
Last edited:
Erm, please explain exactly how gumboot was "owned." :confused:



It's very simple.

A prior case where a plane was intercepted instantly would show that it could be done faster, therefore 9/11 was an inside job because they've proven that the planes weren't scrambled fast enough.

A prior case where it took "too long" to intercept shows that "they" knew about the problems that intercepts took too long, therefore 9/11 was an inside job because they've proven that no steps were taken -- despite the knowledge of the extreme danger.

See? No matter what happened in the past, it proves absolutely that 9/11 was an inside job and Gumboot was therefore owned and everyone gets a shiny new pony.
 
You do realize you just got owned.
Sorry for not quoting you. Fixed.

are you 4 years old? Grow up already. JHC, you have to be truely one of the most annoyingly childish posters I have ever seen on this forum, and I have seen A LOT of them.

Welcome to ignore Tweeter.

TAM:)
 
Excellent post, gumboot. I didn't know most of those details.
 
What's the difference between "owned" and "pwned?"

"pwnd" is "Leet speak" (also known as "733t" or "133t" or any other prepostorus variation of substituting numbers for letters that you can come up with to mimic the sound of the word "elite") for "owned". Leet speak is used by kids who presume to be hackers and those who are trying to sell you viagara without getting stuck in the e-mail spam filter.

It likely began as a simple typo since the 'o' and 'p' are beside each other on the keyboard. As said above, it went from being avante guarde in the 90's to being considered juvenile on most large online communities at this point in time (that last part is my opinion and may have something to do with the forums/games I visit regularily)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leet_speak#Owned_and_Pwned
 
That's easy. Gumboot presented a comprehensive, accurate discussion of the Payne Stewart incident. The loon concocted a preposterous interpretation. Basically, it's the way well-informed rationalists are constantly getting "owned" by agenda-driven know-nothings.


Oh, okay. Thanks for clearing that up for me. :rolleyes:
 
Aren't you a no-planer? So how does one go about intercepting a plane which doesn't exist? :rolleyes:

And you clearly don't know how to use quote tags...

I enjoy the absurdity of someone implying to be our intellectual superiors when he can't even figure out how to use the quote function, a process which consists entirely of clicking on the rather prominent button labeled "Quote".
 
Erm, please explain exactly how gumboot was "owned." :confused:

Duzzint matter u debunker! He sed u wr pwned, so u were pwndeded! Who crs if u debunkers wr all rite and had all teh facts n stuff, we don care cuz its all about us pwning u! PWNED! PWNED PWNEDDDDD!!!!!911111!
 
Thanks, gumboot. I had read the NTSB report and was aware of many of the facts you brought out, but I had missed the significance of the first successful interception being done at the direct request of the ATC instead of going through formal channels.

I guess I do learn something new every day.

Nice synthesis of the available information.
 
Excellent work!
BTW, I think I can claim to be the first person to find the TZ change, which I did in 2003 on DU...

1999 - confirmed sep 2000 - on the day it happen, it was known the time it took!
So "they" knew there were problems with scrambling jets before 9-11 and they chose to not correct them. How nice of you to point that out.
You have not learned much from gumboot! Sad. How did you post such a proof of poor research.


The only thing this proves; Planes can fly themselves! I am waiting for the 9/11 truth idiots to comment on the impossible maneuver the plane did all by itself.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom