• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Official Alex Jones Thread!

The new forum software has many small improvements on the old, and I love what one of them has done to the way this thread is listed.

The OP of this thread doesn't appear to have visited for three years but his avatar - which is now displayed before the title in my watched list - could not be more appropriate.
 
I don't see how this is any kind of victory. Will anything prevent Alex Jones from setting up shop somewhere else, disseminating similar conspiracy theories and selling similar products? Is it more than a minor temporary setback for him while waiting to be appointed as the CEO of USAGM?
 
I don't see how this is any kind of victory. Will anything prevent Alex Jones from setting up shop somewhere else, disseminating similar conspiracy theories and selling similar products? Is it more than a minor temporary setback for him while waiting to be appointed as the CEO of USAGM?
He is doing that right now with the Alex Jones store, the important part is that other people "own" them like his father and Doctor Jones "Big" Naturals taking over his supplement business.
 
I don't see how this is any kind of victory.
Will anything prevent Alex Jones from setting up shop somewhere else, disseminating similar conspiracy theories and selling similar products? Is it more than a minor temporary setback for him while waiting to be appointed as the CEO of USAGM?
Yep. As soon as he makes any money or has any assets it can be grabbed to pay his court-imposed settlement.
 
"As for the vitamins and supplements, we are halting their sale immediately. Utilitarian logic dictates that if we can extend even one CEO’s life by 10 minutes, diluting these miracle elixirs for public consumption is an unethical waste. Instead, we plan to collect the entire stock of the InfoWars warehouses into a large vat and boil the contents down into a single candy bar–sized omnivitamin that one executive (I will not name names) may eat in order to increase his power and perhaps become immortal." -Global Tetrahedron

Ooooo--who is it gonna be?? Maybe Elon Musk??
Obviously the writer (Bryce P. Tetraeder, Global Tetrahedron CEO).
 
A straw LLC and he's up and running before tea time. Just get some hot babe to anchor and call her Alexandria Jones.

Unless I'm wrong, the judgement isn't only against Jones's business, but Jones himself. So any personal net worth he gains can also be gone after. He's a long ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ way from paying it off. I hope he tries to get around paying all of it because that's going to be a massive inconvenience.
 
Unless I'm wrong, the judgement isn't only against Jones's business, but Jones himself. So any personal net worth he gains can also be gone after. He's a long ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ way from paying it off. I hope he tries to get around paying all of it because that's going to be a massive inconvenience.
I'm sure it's true that the judgement is also against him personally. But he's still allowed to make a living. Like, they are not going to seize every Big Mac out of his mouth at lunch.

The trick is to run it like Bezos. No personal income tax because, on paper, no assets personally. The Citizens United protected LLC is actually the moneymaker, not Jones. So he shelters the cash the way corporate goons have been doing it since we had taxes, and continues the lifestyle that he technically doesn't earn the profit from.
 
Last edited:
I'm sure it's true that the judgement is also against him personally. But he's still allowed to make a living. Like, they are not going to seize every Big Mac out of his mouth at lunch.
A living, yes. A fortune, no.

The trick is to run it like Bezos. No personal income tax because, on paper, no assets personally.
Bezos has immense personal wealth. That's why his ex-wife is filthy rich now. He doesn't pay significant income tax because he doesn't have significant income. Like most ultrawealthy people, his lifestyle is paid for by borrowing against the value of his stock holdings.

If Bezos had a $100 billion dollar judgment against him, his holdings in Amazon would not be somehow off limits.
 
A living, yes. A fortune, no.


Bezos has immense personal wealth. That's why his ex-wife is filthy rich now. He doesn't pay significant income tax because he doesn't have significant income. Like most ultrawealthy people, his lifestyle is paid for by borrowing against the value of his stock holdings.

If Bezos had a $100 billion dollar judgment against him, his holdings in Amazon would not be somehow off limits.
I don't mean precisely like Bezos. I mean that, like Bezos, find the paper channel that allows you to live off assets that on paper, are not actually yours.
 
I don't mean precisely like Bezos. I mean that, like Bezos, find the paper channel that allows you to live off assets that on paper, are not actually yours.
But that isn't like Bezos. He actually owns that Amazon stock. Personally.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom