• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Official Alex Jones Thread!

Just read about this on the RW Discord channel. Why the heck did it take so long?

Also, what's the reason he got banned (we all know the kooky reason that "They" did it)?

Oh, and what's SPLC? he mentions it on twitter.
 
Last edited:

Actually Jones was giDimitri mission years ago to use any matwwrial from RTV he wanted too around 2008 don't believe RTV. someone named Dimitri I forget
His Last name, but he was Communications director for RTV, gave him permission in an Email to use what ever he wish to help publishing Scholars For truth and the CD.
Theory.
I may still have a copy of the Email somewhere.
 
Actually Jones was giDimitri mission years ago to use any matwwrial from RTV he wanted too around 2008 don't believe RTV. someone named Dimitri I forget
His Last name, but he was Communications director for RTV, gave him permission in an Email to use what ever he wish to help publishing Scholars For truth and the CD.
Theory.
I may still have a copy of the Email somewhere.

What? I can't follow this.
 
What? I can't follow this.

Alex was given permission in 2008 possibly before to use any story he wanted
To use to further the work of Steven Jones's Scholars for truth.
That was in an Email from the Communications director of RTV.
 
Alex Jones is accused of quite a lot of sexual harassment of his female employees:

http://www.newsweek.com/who-ashley-...rs-employee-accusing-alex-jones-sexual-825341


It's all the fault of the Deep State for turning him into a misogynous pig.

A massive total of 8 Jones Drones have rallied to his defence, posting comments on that article.
Unsurprisingly, they all dismiss it as fake news. One of them calls for the sheeple to 'do your own research'. None of them appear to have followed this advice, as there is no apparent basis for the fake news allegation, other than "IT'S NOT TRUE! IT ISN'T!! LALALALALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU SHIPOL!!!!" Oh, and a claim that Newsweek is owned by the Rothschilds. (Which it isn't).

I assume that, any day now, they will release their detailed reports of the interviews they have done with the employees of Infowars as part of their Intrepid Infowarrior Investigation Into Da Troof., and Jones will be cleared.


Or not.
 
Last edited:
Flipping through channels in Zurich I come across Tru TV Conspiracy Files. It's Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones talking about the New World Order wanting to kill half the world's population. Talk about a couple of serious loons!

Ventura goes back and tells a group, "Alex Jones looked me in the eye and told me they were trying to kill ME."

Yeah, and he's a loon.

But they describe him as a "conspiracy theory expert"!
 
Last edited:
Three parents of Sandy Hook massacre have finally decided to sue Alex Jones for defamation about his claims that they were "crisis actors" and no kid died at Sandy Hook elementary school in December 2012.

I am just wondering why they waited for so long time before taking this decision. They should have done it much earlier.
 
Three parents of Sandy Hook massacre have finally decided to sue Alex Jones for defamation about his claims that they were "crisis actors" and no kid died at Sandy Hook elementary school in December 2012.

I am just wondering why they waited for so long time before taking this decision. They should have done it much earlier.

Continuous stalking from Sandy Hook Twoofers?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom