• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Obligatory Norman Rockwell Thread...

Alex Ross? I thought this would be a BOB Ross comparision...

See that corner over there... a happy little tree lives there.

I kept expecting him to pull out a lit roach from his fro and take a puff whenever the camera cut away to him beating the devil out of his brush.

I loved watching Bob Ross! Sure, his paintings weren't anything to write home about, but watching a half hour of him paint was like watching a cat take a nap: It is psychologically impossible to be stressed afterwards. A dose of Bob Ross was pure visual quaalude. You didn't need to do drugs to mellow out with his show on the air.

Man, I miss the guy. :(
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom