• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The No Planer All Star Circus

Wow.

I have to say, the interview with Judy Woods (go look up the entire video some time) is still by far my favourite 9/11 video of all time.

Yes, the bit where she speculates where the fires were completely blew me away the first time I saw it. It was the kind of response a small child might give, not somebody who was supposedly trained as an engineer.

The only thing I don't like about that video is that Greg Jenkins comes off as relatively sane, when in fact he's a Troofer himself. He's contributed a couple of papers to JONES proving that laser beams could not have brought down the towers.
 
Brilliant! Love the Pixies soundtrack in the first part.
 
Yes, the bit where she speculates where the fires were completely blew me away the first time I saw it. It was the kind of response a small child might give, not somebody who was supposedly trained as an engineer.

The only thing I don't like about that video is that Greg Jenkins comes off as relatively sane, when in fact he's a Troofer himself. He's contributed a couple of papers to JONES proving that laser beams could not have brought down the towers.

Google Video This video is not hosted by the ISF, the ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE


That's the video. I actually find him more condemnable than her here. I agree, he's being saner, but I guess that's the point; I don't think she's fully functioning cognitively, sadly, and although you can make the case that robust confrontation is needed to counter damaging misinformation I don't think he did a very good job - imagine not pointing out the perspective difference that enlarges the building in the foreground. I mean really. I think he just comes across as sneering and patronising, and would have been much better off letting her feel comfortable and take the discussion wherever she needed it to go, exposing her illogical reasoning by handing her the proverbial rope.

It's sad; it really is sad. I think it fully obvious that she isn't a charlatan, she actually believes this. She has my full sympathy.
 
Last edited:
That's sad. Those people I would bet my last pound are mentally ill. I don't think it's appropriate to laugh at those who are obviously having serious troubles with their faculties.

Where is my mind by the Pixies is apt though.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom