• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Marjorie Taylor Greene thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's bait. A distraction. It's a silly, stupid, meme-worthy, point and laugh at the blundering *********** piece of showy stupidity for us to focus on while the boring evil goes unabated.

The Republicans are in open warfare on the very concept of democracy itself, but lookit someone pulled the circus monkey's string and she said "Squatternutbosh" instead of "Butternut Squash."

Good goddamn she is stupid though. I think it's a distraction, but I don't think it's an act.
 
It ain't an act bud.

I agree, I don't think she's faking it. MTG honestly seems to be a moron fascist. No wonder she's so popular with the right wing base, all the pandering in the world can't compare to the real thing.
 
Typical of the liberal elites to mock someone for simply mis-speaking (which considering how senile Joe Biden clearly is every time he speaks is a bit rich) to avoid having to address the serious point she was making. :rolleyes:

What? Wait? I thought she was serious. Aren't the Soup Police an agency of the FDA? :confused:
 
Typical of the liberal elites to mock someone for simply mis-speaking (which considering how senile Joe Biden clearly is every time he speaks is a bit rich) to avoid having to address the serious point she was making. :rolleyes:

That the Capitol police are the Gestapo and Pelosi is Himmler?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom