Why is it funny? deleted. Did I miss something about the tweet that says it was not Greene who made it?
I was going to say that I don't understand why anyone would find it funny, if Greene actually said something that thunderously stupid, misleading and, under the circumstances, morally wrong. Certain posters here have complained of moral vacuity and the like in certain threads, and some have pointed out that immorality depends in part on its effect on others. Lying to others, especially about medical matters which might kill them, seems to fit that pretty well. Far more than cheering when a hated enemy dies from an agency not one's own.
Of course one is free to believe MTG is not lying, and is actually that stupid and thoughtless, making her a somewhat less immoral idiot.
Or do you think it's funny that some here actually believe that cancer is not a contagious disease?
Do, pray tell, what's funny about this?