Gamolon
Master Poster
- Joined
- Dec 6, 2006
- Messages
- 2,702
Yes! How could you miss that. I have said it seeal times. But, sorry, this GWB ... he said ... unbelievable .... sorry. I have to lay down and rest !!!
But, pls, continue ask off topic questions.
It has everything to do with your "topic".
I'm just making absolutely sure that I understand you because you have a habit of twisting words.
I'm trying to understand why you are the only one out of anyone in this thread or anyone outside this thread that I have found who says that "rigid bodies" are not to be used in calculations.
It comes down to the simple fact that you are a naval architect and NOT a structural engineer so you really don't comprehend the use of "rigid bodies". I have an email from Bazant that even states the same conclusion.
Welcome (finally) to ignore.