• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Geocities-izer

Funny stuff. And yet so close to the truth!

eta: Actually, I take that back. It has a certain, honest, retro quality to it that harkens back to a simpler time when anything was possible. Makes ya kinda wistful even.














Nah!!! :D
 
Last edited:
I'm tempted to put in a site designed that way and run it through the "izer". Except I'm afraid of imploding the universe.
 
Most of the effects are probably just from swapping values in the CSS files and/or style attributes of the HTML tags.

Although, it does seem to append its own gunk to the bottoms of the pages, as well.

':before' and ':after' CSS pseudo-selectors can handle that fine. (I don't know if that is what they did, though.)
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom