• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Deluge

Oh noes!!! Global flood!!! That will wipe out...oh a few percent of all life!!!...oh noes!!! Beware the power of YHWH!!!!
 
Where did David Henson go? I showed up and he left. I even went out a bought that book (for next to nothing) to see what it says so that he can learn (like he said he came he for). And he doesn't even give me a "thank you". :(
 
Where did David Henson go? I showed up and he left. I even went out a bought that book (for next to nothing) to see what it says so that he can learn (like he said he came he for). And he doesn't even give me a "thank you". :(

He's over in another thread claiming...

Deluded idiots call evolution unmistakable fact

... which is kind of weird because in this thread he was arguing in favor of accelerated evolution.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom