Blue Monk
Graduate Poster
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2002
- Messages
- 1,769
Re: THANKS BLUE MONK
Well I’m afraid I can’t say the same for you. On a number of instances you have quite blatantly implied that I was not replying honestly, implying that I was ‘afraid’ of your evidence, that I was more worried about the money etc.
Did you even follow the link? I am sure Bidlack will agree with these shots. The film comparisons I’ve offered show overwhelming evidence that your object is simply a bird.
If your event were actually passing through the first tower then that should be plainly visible on ALL videos of the event. It is only on your perspective because it is simply a bird that flew into the camera range at that moment.
I don’t know what link he used.
And for the next ten times you ask that same question that no one except Harter can answer.
I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know.
It is in front of BOTH buildings. It is a bird.
No one lied to you. Your claim is simply not correct. Easy to disprove.
Harter’s job was not to analyze your tape.
Harter’s job was to analyze your application.
Your application was to a contest not for free and complete analysis of your tape.
Had Harter found information the supported your claim then that would have warranted a closer look at your tape.
But he immediately found evidence that you had no claim.
Case closed.
It’s a bird.
That is why a large object swooping from the sky and passing through one of the largest structures on earth at a time when the world’s media was focused at that exact spot does not show up on any other video. It’s not there.
You have no claim. There is nothing supernatural happening here.
Originally posted by S&S
I really appreciate your replies, unleast in this thread you did not need to insulte me , and is significant your possision to debate with arguments.
Well I’m afraid I can’t say the same for you. On a number of instances you have quite blatantly implied that I was not replying honestly, implying that I was ‘afraid’ of your evidence, that I was more worried about the money etc.
Originally posted by S&S
You had posted this pictures from a video of a link on internet.
Maybe Mr. Hal Bidlack doesn't agree these pictures and he has also his respectable position about that.
Did you even follow the link? I am sure Bidlack will agree with these shots. The film comparisons I’ve offered show overwhelming evidence that your object is simply a bird.
If your event were actually passing through the first tower then that should be plainly visible on ALL videos of the event. It is only on your perspective because it is simply a bird that flew into the camera range at that moment.
Originally posted by S&S
I also want to know which was the link where Andrew Harter studied it "frame by frame", is a mysterious until now. Nobody knows. I also asked him, but no a word.
I don’t know what link he used.
And for the next ten times you ask that same question that no one except Harter can answer.
I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know.
Originally posted by S&S
Is "the bird" in front of the building? or it "seems" to come from behind the tower?
It is in front of BOTH buildings. It is a bird.
Originally posted by S&S
This questions you don't need to answer me. You have enough about "Harter's lies or mistakes" ; no matter what you "beleive " or not
No one lied to you. Your claim is simply not correct. Easy to disprove.
Originally posted by S&S
What I am sure is that Internet is not the correct method to analize the image, no matter if the members say to his own: "well, that "bird" is a little wierd".
Harter’s job was not to analyze your tape.
Harter’s job was to analyze your application.
Your application was to a contest not for free and complete analysis of your tape.
Had Harter found information the supported your claim then that would have warranted a closer look at your tape.
But he immediately found evidence that you had no claim.
Case closed.
It’s a bird.
That is why a large object swooping from the sky and passing through one of the largest structures on earth at a time when the world’s media was focused at that exact spot does not show up on any other video. It’s not there.
You have no claim. There is nothing supernatural happening here.