Kapyong
Graduate Poster
Gday all,
I've done a visual documentary of the Battle of Kapyong, Korea 22-25 April 1951. I've used Google Earth and icons to show the movements of the battle.
The results are pretty crude and the audio could be better, but perhaps someone is interested
It comes in four parts of about 10 minutes each on YouTube :
http://youtu.be/_8Ws1CWoDSg
http://youtu.be/wPciuhEQfM0
http://youtu.be/J-crbvLmznU
http://youtu.be/sNLuOf1yzDM
Comments welcome, especially from people who know the battle and might be able to point out any tactical errors etc.
Kapyong
(Yes, that's how I got my name
No, I wasn't there)
I've done a visual documentary of the Battle of Kapyong, Korea 22-25 April 1951. I've used Google Earth and icons to show the movements of the battle.
The results are pretty crude and the audio could be better, but perhaps someone is interested
It comes in four parts of about 10 minutes each on YouTube :
http://youtu.be/_8Ws1CWoDSg
http://youtu.be/wPciuhEQfM0
http://youtu.be/J-crbvLmznU
http://youtu.be/sNLuOf1yzDM
Comments welcome, especially from people who know the battle and might be able to point out any tactical errors etc.
Kapyong
(Yes, that's how I got my name
No, I wasn't there)