• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Telepath phenomena happens around me, and could be proved repeatedly.

telepath

Scholar
Joined
Aug 23, 2005
Messages
124
Telepath Phenomena Claim

The discovery of such phenomena will be a milestone and breakthrough to the science.

When I was in my college career, my classmates said that they always have some strage hearing, and could see a naked body near them. Persons in different rooms have the same mysterious sense at the same time. As time gose they found the strage hearing is just the same to my thoughts, include these my thoughts I never talk out and never record it in any place. In fact, they could hear two kind of sounds talk the same words at the same time when I’m talking, one is my sound, and the other one is the strange hearing. And the naked body’s activity is just the same to my activity. Both of us was amazed by the phenomena.
{snip}
http://community.aetv.com/service/d...kickAction?as=119137&w=267421&d=561130&ac=new

Edited by Tricky: 
Edited for Rule 4: "Do not post large amounts of material available from other sites"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
BOOOOO

Another " i have an ability that could never be confirmed and works about as well as an atari 2600 that has been kept in a damp garage, can i have the million now?" thread. For the love of mike, there is a form to fill out, fill out the form and see how far you get.

Seriously op, would you believe a claim that says " i have a power no one can verify but my friends will back me up" ? What type of fools do you take us for?

Seriously though, why is it that people who have mastered psychic communication have never mastered the normal kind?
 
Dear Sirs and Mr. Randi,

Your forum seems is very booming, but do Mr. Randi offen visite this forum? Have Mr. Randi investigated a alledged phenomena that could be proved repeatedly? Dispite what the answer is, I hope Mr. Randi will read my post and claim.
In fact, I had post a topic about the phenomena in this forum 5 years ago, http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43721 Do you still remember it? Now I republish it with lots of new understanding of the phenomena, and want to start another prize as above.

5 years ago, I don't have enough money go to the USA prove my claim, but now it seems I have already collected enough, just need these investigators who have passing to investigate it to help me get a visa.
 
"You don't have to be telepathic to know what I'm thinking right now. "
Please read the topic seriousely, I think I had explained it very clearly, telepath is just one word to describe the phenomena.

"would you believe a claim that says " i have a power no one can verify but my friends will back me up"
You might could also have the sense when I'm not far from you.
 
"You don't have to be telepathic to know what I'm thinking right now. "
Please read the topic seriousely, I think I had explained it very clearly, telepath is just one word to describe the phenomena.

"would you believe a claim that says " i have a power no one can verify but my friends will back me up"
You might could also have the sense when I'm not far from you.

Gibberish is not going to sway me. Fill out the mdc forms properly, that is the way this works. Anything else is just you attempting to get attention.

And way not to answer my question by the way, this may be overkill after saying the post was gibberish, but i feel it needed to be mentioned.
 
Want to know what, i will outline what you need to do so there is no excuse.

If you do not have media recognition contact any news agency and go to them. If your power is as obvious as you say, they will report it and it will be huge news.

After this fill out the mdc claim form.

After this, again if your power is as obvious as you say, you will be tested, and gain the money.

This is a very simple and direct process and if you refuse it would indicate that you are trying to scam people, or gain attention.
 
1)What is it you're claiming you can do?
2)Read the MDC FAQ and fill out the forms. Any challenges you proclaim is irrelevant nonsense and will be ignored.
3)You can use the forums to fine tune your MDC protocol otherwise this is the wrong place to make claims without any evidence.
 
"Why are no Chinese universities interested in this great discovery?"
It's a very good question, there are more reasons.
1. There is no atmosphere of intellectual of fertility, it is might that they think it is nothing.
2. Sima Nan, one of Randi's friend, had a website www.simanan.com.cn, I supose having heard of my claim he closed his website, because the time he close his website is 2 years after I publish my claim in Chinese's website, may be he is afraid of losing his money.

I set up the ¥20,000 贰万元整 PRIZE with the purpose of show my determination to prove the phenomena.
 
Last edited:
"Why are no Chinese universities interested in this great discovery?"
It's a very good question, there are more reasons.
1. There is no atmosphere of intellectual of fertility, it is might that they think it is nothing.
2. Sima Nan, one of Randi's friend, had a website www.simanan.com.cn, I supose having heard of my claim he closed his website, because the time he close his website is after I publish my claim in Chinese's website, may be he is afraid of losing his money.

I set up the ¥20,000 贰万元整 PRIZE with the purpose of show my determination to prove the phenomena.
Nobody cares.
What are you claiming?
Read the MDC FAQ.
 
"Why are no Chinese universities interested in this great discovery?"
It's a very good question, there are more reasons.
1. There is no atmosphere of intellectual of fertility, it is might that they think it is nothing.
2. Sima Nan, one of Randi's friend, had a website www.simanan.com.cn, I supose having heard of my claim he closed his website, because the time he close his website is after I publish my claim in Chinese's website, may be he is afraid of losing his money.

I set up the ¥20,000 贰万元整 PRIZE with the purpose of show my determination to prove the phenomena.

You wouldn't need an organization if your powers are as obvious as you claim. Just walking into any area would be enough to drum up decent publicity.

Or in short, you are seeming more and more false the more you speak.
 
Your forum seems is very booming, but do Mr. Randi offen visite this forum?

No.

Dispite what the answer is, I hope Mr. Randi will read my post and claim.

Randi will not read this post.

If you want to apply for the challenge, you must apply in the manner described in the rules.

This has been explained to you several times. Are you having trouble understanding this?
 
"Just walking into any area would be enough to drum up decent publicity."
I think the phenomena is very publicity surround me, just image that when I'm in my room have a rest , some people walking in a road might could sense my thoughts. This just is a examaple. For instance when I'm walking some people could hear my instruction of "walk, walk......", in fact I never talk it.
If lots of people have had the sense, can't the phenomena publicity? And these people who have the mysterious sense also might willing to tell the phenomena to others that far from me. Can't it be very publicity? If you have some Chinese friends around you, try to ask them if they have friends in Taiyuan Shanxi, there are lots of people have experienced the phenomena, or heard of the phenomena.
 
Last edited:
If lots of people have had the sense, can't the phenomena publicity? And these people who have the mysterious sense also might willing to tell the phenomena to others that far from me. Can't it be very publicity? If you have some Chinese friends around you, try to ask them if they have friends in Taiyuan Shanxi, there are lots of people have experienced the phenomena, or heard of the phenomena.

Irrelevant. This is of no concern.

If you are interested in the challenge, then read the rules.
 
Telepath, with respect, I think you should read this
http://www.selfhelpmagazine.com/articles/ptsd/elimdel1.html
and this
http://metatelepathic.com/sub_modaview10.html
and this may also be helpful
http://www.schizophrenia.com/sznews/archives/002650.html

The reason that people here are dubious of your claims is that such claims are often made at this forum, and on every occaison it has turned out that the person making them is actually mentally ill or simply self deluded

A real telepath would not bother to come here and make claims like this, a real telepath would already be world famous because they would be able to prove their ability to anyone at any time. You have not at any point offered any proof of your abilities, so in our opinion it is far more likely that you are simply ill. You would need to prove that you have no medical history of paranoid schizophrenia before the MDC would even accept you for testing

so do you have any history of mental illness ?
;)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom