• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Teen takes on the Truthers

Calcas

Graduate Poster
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
1,466
Posted at LC. I would be proud if he were my son. The responses are, "typical"...



Every day I come on here, I read the same old crap. I read how the Bush admin pulled off 9/11. I use to come here a lot to try and disprove things, but I found I'm just wasting my time. Why? Because you won't listen.

I give logic, you give me simply rediciulous ideas. I ask for engineers who believe you, you say we don't need engineers because they are wrong. How is any critical thinker suppose to believe that? Your theories are backed by no science, no logic, and often many of the claims you make are lies. (Chertoff, off the top of my head).

I really want to know how you honestly believe this. I read some of the claims and I think "Thats absurd". I watch some of the videos and see gaping holes in your stories.

What you guys need is one solid conspiracy. Do you know why that will never happen? ITs because the 9/11 truth movement is filled with a bunch of nutjobs. Nutjobs who believe no planes hit the towers. Nutjobs who believe a cruise missle hit the pentagon. Nutjobs who believe Pres. Bush is the stupidest and worst president ever, but somehow intelligent enough to cover up the biggest conspriacy in United States history. Nutjobs who don't listen to reason and logic. Nutjobs who dismiss any scientist who disproves thier arguments as being comprimised. Nutjobs who will cling on to any bit of "evidence" no matter how irrelevant, no matter how outdated, no matter how credible the source is. Nutjobs who make death threats at people who disagree with them. Nutjobs who who refute their opponents claims by calling them CIA or government agents. Nutjobs will cause this movement to fail.

I really think there are some good honest people in here who believe the conspriacy, and this is what I have to say to you. Look outside the box. Look outside 911blogger, loose change, scholars for 9/11 truth, universalseed, etc, etc. Look outside the thousands upon thousands of sites commited to telling you lies and bad science. Look at the sites who tell you the whole story. Pick up PM's book, read gravy's guide. Dont lower yourself to the level of the movemnet. Its not to late to leave the cult. Its not to late to stop humiliating yourselves. Its not too late to distance yourselves from the 9/11 truth movement.

Why do you think the skeptics don't see it. Is it because we are all government agents? Is it because we haven't opened our eyes? Come on, the skeptics know both sides of the story. The skeptics know that the government didn't plan 9/11.

As most of your probably don't know, I'm a 17 year old kid. I live in London, Ontario, Canada. I attend a Catholic highschool not far from my home. I dont work for CSIS. Come on guys, grow up. Look at the facts. Every single claim the 9/11 truth movement makes can be refuted either by science, exposing the lie that the claim is, or by common sense and logic.

I guess all I have to say is listen to the skeptics. They will eventually be your best friend. Either because you came around, or because you realized that the skeptics made a lot of good points, and the only way to give your movement credibility is to refute their claims.

I know I'm about to get flamed, maybe I'll even be banned for using my free speech. Just remember to think about what I said. If I can impact just 1 person here, either to quit the truth movement, or for someone to make the truth movement more intelligent, I have done my job.

Thank you for your time.

Nick

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?showtopic=752&st=0
 
Roxdog said:
I've never said Bush did it.

You are a moron.

:)

Interesting. Roxdog doesn't bat an eye at being called a "nutjob"...

However, don't dare put words in his mouth!
 
pdoherty76 was the first to take aim at the young man. The young man has an order of magnitude above his poorly armed opponents in the brain department.

pdoherty76 aka jessicarabbit, the boy who was better as a girl, was saying how they have so many engineers supporting them. Professors of engineering who support them. Does this count the ones loosing their jobs as they propose thermite, beam weapons, and just plan poor calculations. (he says this and trashes Judy Wood, so pd list is total engineers -1)

Total engineers involved in the truth movement are well below .001 percent.
 
Roxdog aka crazy person with self-worth issues said:
I've never said Bush did it.

You are a moron.

:)

Pidge said:
Interesting. Roxdog doesn't bat an eye at being called a "nutjob"...

However, don't dare put words in his mouth!

Did you notice how he took something that was speaking about different factions of a group as though everything was specifically about him? What kind of nut does that? :confused: Nowhere does the kid say that Roxdog claimed President Bush did it. :rolleyes:
 
Interesting. Roxdog doesn't bat an eye at being called a "nutjob"...

However, don't dare put words in his mouth!

sadly, none of them are intellectually equivalent to that 17 year old.
 
K guys, Im officially a JREFer now that Ive put the first post on. I have had an account for a little while, but have never posted.

Did you notice how he took something that was speaking about different factions of a group as though everything was specifically about him? What kind of nut does that? Nowhere does the kid say that Roxdog claimed President Bush did it.

I noticed that too, I was just giving examples of things that they have done that hurt the truth movements credibility.

And I love how they prove me right. It's great, because most of them don't see it, aside from a few intelligent ones.

Well he is a Canadian. So what did you expect?

:D

Thanks guys, its still hard to believe that my post got posted here.

Nick
 
Go read 9/11 comission report omission and distortions by David Ray Griffin

go read "the new pearl harbor" by david ray griffin

Go read 'crossing the rubicon' by Micheal Ruppert ex LAPD

Go read 9/11 sythetic terror by webster Tarpley which has just been voted NUMBER ONE non fiction book on amazon BY Robert steele who is is a former Marine Corps infantry and intelligence officer for twenty years and was the second-ranking civilian (GS-14) in U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence from 1988-1992. Steele is also a former clandestine services case officer with the Central Intelligence Agency.He is the founder and CEO of OSS.Net, Inc. as well as the Golden Candle Society. Steele also was a member of the Adjunct Faculty of Marine Corps University in the mid-1990's.


And then come back and tell me you still believe the official account.

I think if a rational person reads this stuff; they will not become a truth movement lemming. I wish I could write this junk and take these guys money.

The kid and few others are trying hard, but it seem most at LC have stopped using the their own minds a while back.
 
Welcome Nick, to the land of sanity and reason (sometimes! hey only kidding).

Great final post over there. Well done for having the courage of your convictions and standing by them.

Stateofgrace
 
Quebec, Alberta, I know there is a couple others....

Yeah, but Quebec is a heck of a lot closer to London, ON than Alberta. Or even Manitoba, although I have no idea what the drinking age in Manitoba is.

Remember, Provinces are BIG. You could lose Texas just in the bits of Ontario we're not using......
 
Yeah, but Quebec is a heck of a lot closer to London, ON than Alberta. Or even Manitoba, although I have no idea what the drinking age in Manitoba is.

Remember, Provinces are BIG. You could lose Texas just in the bits of Ontario we're not using......

Ya I know.... but alberta is my second home, I live there in the summmers, infact I just got back a couple of weeks ago.
 
Nice try, government spook. First you make us believe 19 Muslims did 9/11 and now you expect us to believe London is in Canada?

Shill.



(sarcasm I swear)
 
Ya I know.... but alberta is my second home, I live there in the summmers, infact I just got back a couple of weeks ago.

Ah, I didn't notice it was you who posted that...Silly me :blush: But it still helps to remind the Yanks, yeah, that's it, that's why I posted......


Maybe I should just slink away.......
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom