• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

TAM XII/2014 roll call

Dman1177 Scott July 9 2130H Air July 15 1300H Air It’s my first time, be gentle.
 
Last edited:
I've added your details, DMan1177. Make sure you pick up a First TAMmer button at the forum table! :)

[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes
AdMan|Erik|July 8|Air|July 15|Air|Maybe TAMbassador again--I've still got the button
Allecher|Lei|July 9 14:30|SWA|July 14 14:50|SWA|With surly teenager in tow
Andriiya|Andrea|Jul 9 13:48|United|July 14 9:47|United|Damn, I was gonna buy Scrut a beer this year.
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|Jul 10|Thunderbird|Jul 14 (AM)|Flying Low|8th one! Check out my blog: AZAtheist.com
Baloney|Mark Patrick White|July 8 (930pm)|Spirit in the Sky|July 14 (11pm)|The airline makes you wanna die|Now with more board games!
CarbonKyle|Kyle Sanders|9 July|Nonstop!|14 July|Hungover|Manning a Carbon Dating booth
dasmillr|Mark|Jul 8|Convertible|Jul 13|hopefully the same
Dicon|David|Jul 10||Jul 14||Zipline!
Dman1177|Scott|July 9 2130H|Air|July 15 1300H|Air|It’s my first time, be gentle.
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|July 8|Air|July 17|Air|I will gladly TAMbassador but alas I am buttonless
fatewilleatyou|Sal|July 9, 10pm|Air|July 15|backtrack|GLBT Mixer and another staging of "The Facts About Satan and Rock Music"
gerdbonk|Steve|July 9|Subaru|July 14|urabuS|Available for interviews/autographs
HoldenMcGroin|hah!|July 8 22:26|dogsled|July 14 23:30|camel|Will bring TAMbassador button & old TAM T-shirts
Kil|David Glück|July 9 12:20|SWA|July 14 15:10|SWA|TAMbassador again
Kochanski|ninja|July 9|air|July 14|air|TAMbassador, too
KSskeptic|Mark|July 10|Air|July 14|Air
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|July 8 10:45 PM|US Airways #419|July 14 9:25 AM|US Airways #2744|B Sharp
Leftus|NA|July 9|Flying Cattle Car|July 15th| Same, but backwards|
Lucian|Eve Siebert|July 9|Delta|July 15|Delta|I get to meet Ozmanda!
Mick West|Mick West|July 9|LAX Spirit|July 14|Chemtrail Machine|
Ozmanda|Amanda Devaus|July 9|Air|July 14|Air|Representing for the Aussies
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|really?|July 9|air|July 14|air|TAMbassador, too
rjblaskiewicz|Bob Blaskiewicz|July 9|Delta|July 15|Delta|
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|July 9 or 10||July 16||
skyhar8000|Steve Bauer|||||Hasn't missed a stateside TAM yet. May be old.
Soymilk420|Jamie Foley|July 9|greyhound probably|July 14|Same|Vegan pizza & Donut party TBA
The Central Scrutinizer|Elliot Rodgers|July 10 4:55 pm|SWA 255|July 14 11:55 am|SWA 2455|My 14th TAM. Also, World Cup baby!!!! (Usually arrive Wed, this year is Thur)
TubbaBlubba|Leonad "L.C." Nielsen|July 9th|Flight|July 14th|Swimming|The Return of Class
Wowbagger|Mitch Lampert|July 9 (Early)|Lutece Field|July 13 (Late)|Hitchhiking|TAMbassador with both buttons saved
xenxabar|Aaron|July 9|SWA|July 14|SWA|Beef Jerky
xinit|Richard Murray|July 9 ~noon|WJ1116|July 15 ~noon|WJ1117|Bringing the cause of last year's absence with me for his early 1st birthday party
Sherkeu|Sharon|July 9|Driving|July 14|Driving again!|First TAM! Coming from Orange County
[/table]
 
I'm on my way! Driving from L.A, with a brief stop for lunch in the beautiful lovely charming pleasant quaint conveniently-located town of Barstow for lunch.

With a bit of luck, I should be in the Del Mar by 5PM
 
I'm getting in at 12:20 PM Wednesday and the next shuttle is at 1:30. If anyone is getting in around that time and wants to share a cab, let me know. I don't really want to hang out at the airport.

The more the better!
 
Last edited:
Kil - I've got a rental car but don't arrive until 2:20. Let me know if you are running late or something. Otherwise I'll see you in the Del Mar.
 
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes
AdMan|Erik|July 8|Air|July 15|Air|Maybe TAMbassador again--I've still got the button
Allecher|Lei|July 9 14:30|SWA|July 14 14:50|SWA|With surly teenager in tow
Andriiya|Andrea|Jul 9 13:48|United|July 14 9:47|United|Damn, I was gonna buy Scrut a beer this year.
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|Jul 10|Thunderbird|Jul 14 (AM)|Flying Low|8th one! Check out my blog: AZAtheist.com
Baloney|Mark Patrick White|July 8 (930pm)|Spirit in the Sky|July 14 (11pm)|The airline makes you wanna die|Now with more board games!
CarbonKyle|Kyle Sanders|9 July|Nonstop!|14 July|Hungover|Manning a Carbon Dating booth
dasmillr|Mark|Jul 8|Convertible|Jul 13|hopefully the same
Dicon|David|Jul 10||Jul 14||Zipline!
Dman1177|Scott|July 9 2130H|Air|July 15 1300H|Air|It’s my first time, be gentle.
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|July 8|Air|July 17|Air|I will gladly TAMbassador but alas I am buttonless
fatewilleatyou|Sal|July 9, 10pm|Air|July 15|backtrack|GLBT Mixer and another staging of "The Facts About Satan and Rock Music"
gerdbonk|Steve|July 9|Subaru|July 14|urabuS|Available for interviews/autographs
HoldenMcGroin|hah!|July 8 22:26|dogsled|July 14 23:30|camel|Will bring TAMbassador button & old TAM T-shirts
Kil|David Glück|July 9 12:20|SWA|July 14 15:10|SWA|TAMbassador again
Kochanski|ninja|July 9|air|July 14|air|TAMbassador, too
KSskeptic|Mark|July 10|Air|July 14|Air
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|July 8 10:45 PM|US Airways #419|July 14 9:25 AM|US Airways #2744|B Sharp
Leftus|NA|July 9|Flying Cattle Car|July 15th| Same, but backwards|
Lucian|Eve Siebert|July 9|Delta|July 15|Delta|I get to meet Ozmanda!
Mick West|Mick West|July 9|LAX Spirit|July 14|Chemtrail Machine|
nonews|Andrew Hansford|July 9|USAir|July 14|USAir|The Shapers made me do it
Ozmanda|Amanda Devaus|July 9|Air|July 14|Air|Representing for the Aussies
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|really?|July 9|air|July 14|air|TAMbassador, too
rjblaskiewicz|Bob Blaskiewicz|July 9|Delta|July 15|Delta|
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|July 9 or 10||July 16||
skyhar8000|Steve Bauer|||||Hasn't missed a stateside TAM yet. May be old.
Soymilk420|Jamie Foley|July 9|greyhound probably|July 14|Same|Vegan pizza & Donut party TBA
The Central Scrutinizer|Elliot Rodgers|July 10 4:55 pm|SWA 255|July 14 11:55 am|SWA 2455|My 14th TAM. Also, World Cup baby!!!! (Usually arrive Wed, this year is Thur)
TubbaBlubba|Leonad "L.C." Nielsen|July 9th|Flight|July 14th|Swimming|The Return of Class
Wowbagger|Mitch Lampert|July 9 (Early)|Lutece Field|July 13 (Late)|Hitchhiking|TAMbassador with both buttons saved
xenxabar|Aaron|July 9|SWA|July 14|SWA|Beef Jerky
xinit|Richard Murray|July 9 ~noon|WJ1116|July 15 ~noon|WJ1117|Bringing the cause of last year's absence with me for his early 1st birthday party
Sherkeu|Sharon|July 9|Driving|July 14|Driving again!|First TAM! Coming from Orange County
[/table]
 
Kil - I've got a rental car but don't arrive until 2:20. Let me know if you are running late or something. Otherwise I'll see you in the Del Mar.
Cool.

And I sure hope I won't be running that late. Last year the flight home was delayed by four or five hours, so anything can happen. On the upside, they gave us $100.00 vouchers for the trouble. I used it this year, so my round trip fare is only $69 dollars. :-) Heck. I couldn't buy a tank of gas for that, even if my truck did have a working air-conditioner.
 
Last edited:
Wait a second... why hasn't there been the annual "Why is TAM held in Vegas" thread yet? You know, the one that says:

1. Vegas is hot.
2. Gambling is stupid.
3. TAM should be held where I live instead.
 
Wait a second... why hasn't there been the annual "Why is TAM held in Vegas" thread yet? You know, the one that says:

1. Vegas is hot.
2. Gambling is stupid.
3. TAM should be held where I live instead.

If they're gonna keep it in Vegas, they should at least move it to the Aria. The Southpoint is depressing.
 
Mom, don't wait up for me as the current plan is to get up early tomorrow, drive down, and get there mid-afternoonish on Thursday. I won't be able to get off work early today, and don't want to be on the road that late.

Hopefully I won't have to prove that a station wagon with the All-Terrain package can actually handle four-wheeling in the Nevada scrublands to get around accidents this time...
 
For all of you that made shuttle reservations, the old bus with all the South Point decals on it is out of comission. They have a plain white Bell Trans bus with paper signs on the door. At least the driver was asking people where they are going to help with the poor signage.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom