• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

TAM X Roll Call

[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|11 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Je vais y assister|Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July ETA TBA|Some airline|17 July ETD TBA|Same airline|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|Yet another redhead in the Del Mar
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Captain Canada||11 July||15 July||Will bring Canadian beer for everyone!|
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
CriticalThanking|Witless Protection Program|?|?|?|?|
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Eclectic Skeptic|She who must not be named|TBD||TBD||Will not have jewelry sales table this year
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|10 July @ 1155|Virgin Amer.|16 July @ 1425|Virgin Amer.|Please only refer to me by my forum name
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
Krelnik & jlweiss|Tim Farley & Jessica Weiss|11 July |TBD|16 July |TBD|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|16 July |Plane|
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
MattusMaximus|Matt|July 11 in the PM|flying|July 15 in the AM|flying|I'll be plotting Scrut's downfall :mad:|Cthulhu fhtagn!
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|10 July @ 0945|Southwest 577|16 July @ 0910|Southwest 858|My tenth TAM|Ignore the non-whitespace characters here
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
The Central Scrutinizer|R. Santorum|11 July @ 1600|SWA/AA|16 July @ 1300|SWA/AA|I'll be in the bar
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]
 
Just FYI -- spamming all the threads with a roommate request might not be the optimum method to find a roommate. There are already threads tagged for it so those who are interested can find it.
 
I think I may arrive on Tuesday rather than Wednesday, like I did last year.

[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|10 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Je vais y assister|
picture.php

Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July ETA TBA|Some airline|17 July ETD TBA|Same airline|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|Yet another redhead in the Del Mar
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Captain Canada||11 July||15 July||Will bring Canadian beer for everyone!|
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
CriticalThanking|Witless Protection Program|?|?|?|?|
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Eclectic Skeptic|She who must not be named|TBD||TBD||Will not have jewelry sales table this year
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|10 July @ 1155|Virgin Amer.|16 July @ 1425|Virgin Amer.|Please only refer to me by my forum name
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
Krelnik & jlweiss|Tim Farley & Jessica Weiss|11 July |TBD|16 July |TBD|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|16 July |Plane|
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
MattusMaximus|Matt|July 11 in the PM|flying|July 15 in the AM|flying|I'll be plotting Scrut's downfall :mad:|Cthulhu fhtagn!
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|10 July @ 0945|Southwest 577|16 July @ 0910|Southwest 858|My tenth TAM|Ignore the non-whitespace characters here
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
The Central Scrutinizer|R. Santorum|11 July @ 1600|SWA/AA|16 July @ 1300|SWA/AA|I'll be in the bar
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]
 
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|10 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Je vais y assister|[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=821&pictureid=5857[/qimg]
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July ETA TBA|Some airline|17 July ETD TBA|Same airline|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|Yet another redhead in the Del Mar
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Captain Canada||11 July||15 July||Will bring Canadian beer for everyone!|
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
CriticalThanking|Witless Protection Program|?|?|?|?|
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Eclectic Skeptic|She who must not be named|TBD||TBD||Will not have jewelry sales table this year
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|10 July @ 1155|Virgin Amer.|16 July @ 1425|Virgin Amer.|Please only refer to me by my forum name
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
Krelnik & jlweiss|Tim Farley & Jessica Weiss|11 July |TBD|16 July |TBD|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|16 July |Plane|
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
MattusMaximus|Matt|July 11 in the PM|flying|July 15 in the AM|flying|I'll be plotting Scrut's downfall :mad:|Cthulhu fhtagn!
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
Sc00ter|Travis Roy|10 July @ Late|Don't have handy|16 July @ Very Early| Don't remember|5th TAM if you count Oz| Wheee!
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|10 July @ 0945|Southwest 577|16 July @ 0910|Southwest 858|My tenth TAM|Ignore the non-whitespace characters here
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
The Central Scrutinizer|R. Santorum|11 July @ 1600|SWA/AA|16 July @ 1300|SWA/AA|I'll be in the bar
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]
 
Heads up on AA Airfares

Check out your American Airlines website. Just minutes ago, I noticed a Santiago - Las Vegas sale. Maybe it's a round-the-world sale. I bought my tickets for US$ 1,400 (as opposed to US$ 2,100 normal price).

Only detail is that I was requested a minimun stay of 7 days, so I had to change my checkout date at the South Point from Mon to Tue. (I just booked the extra night for $55 tax included).
 
Last edited:
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|10 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Je vais y assister|[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=821&pictureid=5857[/qimg]
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
Baloney|Mark White|11 July @ 2258|US48|16 July @ 2359|US49|1st TAMmer|This space left intention... aw hell.
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July ETA TBA|Some airline|17 July ETD TBA|Same airline|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|Yet another redhead in the Del Mar
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Captain Canada||11 July||15 July||Will bring Canadian beer for everyone!|
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
CriticalThanking|Witless Protection Program|?|?|?|?|
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Eclectic Skeptic|She who must not be named|TBD||TBD||Will not have jewelry sales table this year
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|10 July @ 1155|Virgin Amer.|16 July @ 1425|Virgin Amer.|Please only refer to me by my forum name
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
Krelnik & jlweiss|Tim Farley & Jessica Weiss|11 July |TBD|16 July |TBD|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|16 July |Plane|
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
MattusMaximus|Matt|July 11 in the PM|flying|July 15 in the AM|flying|I'll be plotting Scrut's downfall :mad:|Cthulhu fhtagn!
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
Sc00ter|Travis Roy|10 July @ Late|Don't have handy|16 July @ Very Early| Don't remember|5th TAM if you count Oz| Wheee!
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|10 July @ 0945|Southwest 577|16 July @ 0910|Southwest 858|My tenth TAM|Ignore the non-whitespace characters here
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
The Central Scrutinizer|R. Santorum|11 July @ 1600|SWA/AA|16 July @ 1300|SWA/AA|I'll be in the bar
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]
 
Last edited:
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|10 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Je vais y assister|
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
Baloney|Mark White|11 July @ 2258|US48|16 July @ 2359|US49|1st TAMmer|This space left intention... aw hell.
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July ETA TBA|Some airline|17 July ETD TBA|Same airline|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|Yet another redhead in the Del Mar
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Captain Canada||11 July||15 July||Will bring Canadian beer for everyone!|
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
CriticalThanking|Witless Protection Program|?|?|?|?|
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Eclectic Skeptic|She who must not be named|TBD||TBD||Will not have jewelry sales table this year
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|10 July @ 1155|Virgin Amer.|16 July @ 1425|Virgin Amer.|Please only refer to me by my forum name
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
Krelnik & jlweiss|Tim Farley & Jessica Weiss|11 July |TBD|16 July |TBD|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|16 July |Plane|
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
MattusMaximus|Matt|July 11 in the PM|flying|July 15 in the AM|flying|I'll be plotting Scrut's downfall :mad:|Cthulhu fhtagn!
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
Sc00ter|Travis Roy|10 July @ Late|Don't have handy|16 July @ Very Early| Don't remember|5th TAM if you count Oz| Wheee!
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|10 July @ 0945|Southwest 577|16 July @ 0910|Southwest 858|My tenth TAM|Ignore the non-whitespace characters here
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
The Central Scrutinizer|R. Santorum|11 July @ 1600|SWA/AA|16 July @ 1300|SWA/AA|I'll be in the bar
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]
 
Woohoo!!

I changed Scrut's comments for the benefit of my fellow Firefly fans. :p

[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|10 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Je vais y assister|
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
Baloney|Mark White|11 July @ 2258|US48|16 July @ 2359|US49|1st TAMmer|This space left intention... aw hell.
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July ETA TBA|Some airline|17 July ETD TBA|Same airline|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|Yet another redhead in the Del Mar
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Captain Canada||11 July||15 July||Will bring Canadian beer for everyone!|
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
CriticalThanking|Witless Protection Program|?|?|?|?|
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Eclectic Skeptic|She who must not be named|TBD||TBD||Will not have jewelry sales table this year
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|10 July @ 1155|Virgin Amer.|16 July @ 1425|Virgin Amer.|Please only refer to me by my forum name
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
Krelnik & jlweiss|Tim Farley & Jessica Weiss|11 July |TBD|16 July |TBD|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|16 July |Plane|
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
MattusMaximus|Matt|July 11 in the PM|flying|July 15 in the AM|flying|I'll be plotting Scrut's downfall :mad:|Cthulhu fhtagn!
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
Sc00ter|Travis Roy|10 July @ Late|Don't have handy|16 July @ Very Early| Don't remember|5th TAM if you count Oz| Wheee!
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|10 July @ 0945|Southwest 577|16 July @ 0910|Southwest 858|My tenth TAM|Ignore the non-whitespace characters here
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
Tamazon|Tam|11 July sometime|24 hours in a car|16 July sometime|24 more hours in a car|Aimin' to misbehave|Misbehaving
The Central Scrutinizer|R. Santorum|11 July @ 1600|SWA/AA|16 July @ 1300|SWA/AA|I'll be in my bunk
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]
 
I am in, registered, now I just need room and flight :D

[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|10 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Je vais y assister|
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
Baloney|Mark White|11 July @ 2258|US48|16 July @ 2359|US49|1st TAMmer|This space left intention... aw hell.
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July ETA TBA|Some airline|17 July ETD TBA|Same airline|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|Yet another redhead in the Del Mar
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Captain Canada||11 July||15 July||Will bring Canadian beer for everyone!|
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
CriticalThanking|Witless Protection Program|?|?|?|?|
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Eclectic Skeptic|She who must not be named|TBD||TBD||Will not have jewelry sales table this year
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|10 July @ 1155|Virgin Amer.|16 July @ 1425|Virgin Amer.|Please only refer to me by my forum name
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
Kochanski|Hida|11 July|Plane|16 July|da plane|forum ribbons & avatars at the forum table
Krelnik & jlweiss|Tim Farley & Jessica Weiss|11 July |TBD|16 July |TBD|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|16 July |Plane|
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
MattusMaximus|Matt|July 11 in the PM|flying|July 15 in the AM|flying|I'll be plotting Scrut's downfall :mad:|Cthulhu fhtagn!
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
Sc00ter|Travis Roy|10 July @ Late|Don't have handy|16 July @ Very Early| Don't remember|5th TAM if you count Oz| Wheee!
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|10 July @ 0945|Southwest 577|16 July @ 0910|Southwest 858|My tenth TAM|Ignore the non-whitespace characters here
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
Tamazon|Tam|11 July sometime|24 hours in a car|16 July sometime|24 more hours in a car|Aimin' to misbehave|Misbehaving
The Central Scrutinizer|R. Santorum|11 July @ 1600|SWA/AA|16 July @ 1300|SWA/AA|I'll be in my bunk
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]
 
Done.


[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|10 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Je vais y assister|
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
Baloney|Mark White|11 July @ 2258|US48|16 July @ 2359|US49|1st TAMmer|This space left intention... aw hell.
bearcub|Frank Medved|11 July|car (probably)|16 July|same car (hopefully)| |Intentionally Blank Stare
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July ETA TBA|Some airline|17 July ETD TBA|Same airline|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|Yet another redhead in the Del Mar
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Captain Canada||11 July||15 July||Will bring Canadian beer for everyone!|
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
CriticalThanking|Witless Protection Program|?|?|?|?|
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Eclectic Skeptic|She who must not be named|TBD||TBD||Will not have jewelry sales table this year
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|10 July @ 1155|Virgin Amer.|16 July @ 1425|Virgin Amer.|Please only refer to me by my forum name
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
Kochanski|Hida|11 July|Plane|16 July|da plane|forum ribbons & avatars at the forum table
Krelnik & jlweiss|Tim Farley & Jessica Weiss|11 July |TBD|16 July |TBD|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|16 July |Plane|
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
MattusMaximus|Matt|July 11 in the PM|flying|July 15 in the AM|flying|I'll be plotting Scrut's downfall :mad:|Cthulhu fhtagn!
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
Sc00ter|Travis Roy|10 July @ Late|Don't have handy|16 July @ Very Early| Don't remember|5th TAM if you count Oz| Wheee!
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|10 July @ 0945|Southwest 577|16 July @ 0910|Southwest 858|My tenth TAM|Ignore the non-whitespace characters here
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
Tamazon|Tam|11 July sometime|24 hours in a car|16 July sometime|24 more hours in a car|Aimin' to misbehave|Misbehaving
The Central Scrutinizer|R. Santorum|11 July @ 1600|SWA/AA|16 July @ 1300|SWA/AA|I'll be in my bunk
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]
 
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|10 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Je vais y assister|
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
Baloney|Mark White|11 July @ 2258|US48|16 July @ 2359|US49|1st TAMmer|This space left intention... aw hell.
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July ETA TBA|Some airline|17 July ETD TBA|Same airline|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|Yet another redhead in the Del Mar
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Captain Canada||11 July||15 July||Will bring Canadian beer for everyone!|
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
CriticalThanking|Witless Protection Program|?|?|?|?|
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Eclectic Skeptic|She who must not be named|TBD||TBD||Will not have jewelry sales table this year
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|10 July @ 1155|Virgin Amer.|16 July @ 1425|Virgin Amer.|Please only refer to me by my forum name
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
Kochanski|Hida|11 July|Plane|16 July|da plane|forum ribbons & avatars at the forum table
Krelnik & jlweiss|Tim Farley & Jessica Weiss|11 July |TBD|16 July |TBD|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|16 July |Plane|
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
MattusMaximus|Matt|July 11 in the PM|flying|July 15 in the AM|flying|I'll be plotting Scrut's downfall :mad:|Cthulhu fhtagn!
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
Paul2|Paul Rinzler|July 12 14:00|flying|July 16 9:00|flying|with rwerdja, 2nd TAM||
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
Sc00ter|Travis Roy|10 July @ Late|Don't have handy|16 July @ Very Early| Don't remember|5th TAM if you count Oz| Wheee!
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|10 July @ 0945|Southwest 577|16 July @ 0910|Southwest 858|My tenth TAM|Ignore the non-whitespace characters here
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
Tamazon|Tam|11 July sometime|24 hours in a car|16 July sometime|24 more hours in a car|Aimin' to misbehave|Misbehaving
The Central Scrutinizer|R. Santorum|11 July @ 1600|SWA/AA|16 July @ 1300|SWA/AA|I'll be in my bunk
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]
 
Hopefully I did this right

[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|10 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Je vais y assister|
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
Baloney|Mark White|11 July @ 2258|US48|16 July @ 2359|US49|1st TAMmer|This space left intention... aw hell.
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July ETA TBA|Some airline|17 July ETD TBA|Same airline|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|Yet another redhead in the Del Mar
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Captain Canada||11 July||15 July||Will bring Canadian beer for everyone!|
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
CriticalThanking|Witless Protection Program|?|?|?|?|
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Eclectic Skeptic|She who must not be named|TBD||TBD||Will not have jewelry sales table this year
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|10 July @ 1155|Virgin Amer.|16 July @ 1425|Virgin Amer.|Please only refer to me by my forum name
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
jcurious|Chris|11 July|Plane|16 July|Plane|First TAM!|Does no one follow directions anymore?
Kochanski|Hida|11 July|Plane|16 July|da plane|forum ribbons & avatars at the forum table
Krelnik & jlweiss|Tim Farley & Jessica Weiss|11 July |TBD|16 July |TBD|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|11 July |Plane|16 July|Plane|Will be my first TAM|IBC, yea you know me!
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
MattusMaximus|Matt|July 11 in the PM|flying|July 15 in the AM|flying|I'll be plotting Scrut's downfall :mad:|Cthulhu fhtagn!
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
Paul2|Paul Rinzler|July 12 14:00|flying|July 16 9:00|flying|with rwerdja, 2nd TAM||
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
Sc00ter|Travis Roy|10 July @ Late|Don't have handy|16 July @ Very Early| Don't remember|5th TAM if you count Oz| Wheee!
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|10 July @ 0945|Southwest 577|16 July @ 0910|Southwest 858|My tenth TAM|Ignore the non-whitespace characters here
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
Tamazon|Tam|11 July sometime|24 hours in a car|16 July sometime|24 more hours in a car|Aimin' to misbehave|Misbehaving
The Central Scrutinizer|R. Santorum|11 July @ 1600|SWA/AA|16 July @ 1300|SWA/AA|I'll be in my bunk
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]
 
For anyone who's been putting off registering, remember that early-bird registration ($50 off) ends tomorrow, April 30.
 
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|10 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Je vais y assister|
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
Baloney|Mark White|11 July @ 2258|US48|16 July @ 2359|US49|1st TAMmer|This space left intention... aw hell.
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July ETA TBA|Some airline|17 July ETD TBA|Same airline|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|Yet another redhead in the Del Mar
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Captain Canada||11 July||15 July||Will bring Canadian beer for everyone!|
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
CriticalThanking|Witless Protection Program|?|?|?|?|
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Eclectic Skeptic|She who must not be named|TBD||TBD||Will not have jewelry sales table this year
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|10 July @ 1155|Virgin Amer.|16 July @ 1425|Virgin Amer.|Please only refer to me by my forum name
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
jcurious|Chris|11 July|Plane|16 July|Plane|First TAM!|Does no one follow directions anymore?
Kil|David Glück|11 July|Plane|16 July|Plane|Or I might be driving. I hope not.
Kochanski|Hida|11 July|Plane|16 July|da plane|forum ribbons & avatars at the forum table
Krelnik & jlweiss|Tim Farley & Jessica Weiss|11 July |TBD|16 July |TBD|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|11 July |Plane|16 July|Plane|Will be my first TAM|IBC, yea you know me!
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
MattusMaximus|Matt|July 11 in the PM|flying|July 15 in the AM|flying|I'll be plotting Scrut's downfall :mad:|Cthulhu fhtagn!
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
Paul2|Paul Rinzler|July 12 14:00|flying|July 16 9:00|flying|with rwerdja, 2nd TAM||
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
Sc00ter|Travis Roy|10 July @ Late|Don't have handy|16 July @ Very Early| Don't remember|5th TAM if you count Oz| Wheee!
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|10 July @ 0945|Southwest 577|16 July @ 0910|Southwest 858|My tenth TAM|Ignore the non-whitespace characters here
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
Tamazon|Tam|11 July sometime|24 hours in a car|16 July sometime|24 more hours in a car|Aimin' to misbehave|Misbehaving
The Central Scrutinizer|R. Santorum|11 July @ 1600|SWA/AA|16 July @ 1300|SWA/AA|I'll be in my bunk
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]
 
Fixed! (bearcub was cut out)
Remember -- today (30 April 2012) is the last day for early registration discount!
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|10 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Je vais y assister|
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
Baloney|Mark White|11 July @ 2258|US48|16 July @ 2359|US49|1st TAMmer|This space left intention... aw hell.
bearcub|Frank Medved|11 July|car (probably)|16 July|same car (hopefully)| |Intentionally Blank Stare
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July ETA TBA|Some airline|17 July ETD TBA|Same airline|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|Yet another redhead in the Del Mar
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Captain Canada||11 July||15 July||Will bring Canadian beer for everyone!|
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
CriticalThanking|Witless Protection Program|?|?|?|?|
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Eclectic Skeptic|She who must not be named|TBD||TBD||Will not have jewelry sales table this year
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|10 July @ 1155|Virgin Amer.|16 July @ 1425|Virgin Amer.|Please only refer to me by my forum name
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
jcurious|Chris|11 July|Plane|16 July|Plane|First TAM!|Does no one follow directions anymore?
Kil|David Glück|11 July|Plane|16 July|Plane|Or I might be driving. I hope not.
Kochanski|Hida|11 July|Plane|16 July|da plane|forum ribbons & avatars at the forum table
Krelnik & jlweiss|Tim Farley & Jessica Weiss|11 July |TBD|16 July |TBD|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|11 July |Plane|16 July|Plane|Will be my first TAM|IBC, yea you know me!
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
MattusMaximus|Matt|July 11 in the PM|flying|July 15 in the AM|flying|I'll be plotting Scrut's downfall :mad:|Cthulhu fhtagn!
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
Paul2|Paul Rinzler|July 12 14:00|flying|July 16 9:00|flying|with rwerdja, 2nd TAM||
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
Sc00ter|Travis Roy|10 July @ Late|Don't have handy|16 July @ Very Early| Don't remember|5th TAM if you count Oz| Wheee!
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|10 July @ 0945|Southwest 577|16 July @ 0910|Southwest 858|My tenth TAM|Ignore the non-whitespace characters here
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
Tamazon|Tam|11 July sometime|24 hours in a car|16 July sometime|24 more hours in a car|Aimin' to misbehave|Misbehaving
The Central Scrutinizer|R. Santorum|11 July @ 1600|SWA/AA|16 July @ 1300|SWA/AA|I'll be in my bunk
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]
 
I don't know how to use that table, all I see is a mess.

---- ---- ----

Cutting it down to the wire, I've registered.

I haven't booked flights yet, so I'll pop back in with that information as I get to it.
Anyway, my real name is Anthony. Don't call me Tony, I don't like him. I also respond to Lefty.
Also, I'm a TAM virgin, so be gentle.



ETA: X at Tam X. Predestined?
 
Last edited:
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|10 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Je vais y assister|
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
Baloney|Mark White|11 July @ 2258|US48|16 July @ 2359|US49|1st TAMmer|This space left intention... aw hell.
bearcub|Frank Medved|11 July|car (probably)|16 July|same car (hopefully)| |Intentionally Blank Stare
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July ETA TBA|Some airline|17 July ETD TBA|Same airline|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|Yet another redhead in the Del Mar
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Captain Canada||11 July||15 July||Will bring Canadian beer for everyone!|
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
CriticalThanking|Witless Protection Program|?|?|?|?|
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Eclectic Skeptic|She who must not be named|TBD||TBD||Will not have jewelry sales table this year
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|10 July @ 1155|Virgin Amer.|16 July @ 1425|Virgin Amer.|Please only refer to me by my forum name
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
jcurious|Chris|11 July|Plane|16 July|Plane|First TAM!|Does no one follow directions anymore?
Kil|David Glück|11 July|Plane|16 July|Plane|Or I might be driving. I hope not.
Kochanski|Hida|11 July|Plane|16 July|da plane|forum ribbons & avatars at the forum table
Krelnik & jlweiss|Tim Farley & Jessica Weiss|11 July |TBD|16 July |TBD|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|11 July |Plane|16 July|Plane|Will be my first TAM|IBC, yea you know me!
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
MattusMaximus|Matt|July 11 in the PM|flying|July 15 in the AM|flying|I'll be plotting Scrut's downfall :mad:|Cthulhu fhtagn!
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
Paul2|Paul Rinzler|July 12 14:00|flying|July 16 9:00|flying|with rwerdja, 2nd TAM||
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
Sc00ter|Travis Roy|10 July @ Late|Don't have handy|16 July @ Very Early| Don't remember|5th TAM if you count Oz| Wheee!
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|10 July @ 0945|Southwest 577|16 July @ 0910|Southwest 858|My tenth TAM|Ignore the non-whitespace characters here
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
Tamazon|Tam|11 July sometime|24 hours in a car|16 July sometime|24 more hours in a car|Aimin' to misbehave|Misbehaving
The Central Scrutinizer|R. Santorum|11 July @ 1600|SWA/AA|16 July @ 1300|SWA/AA|I'll be in my bunk
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
X|Anthony (aka Lefty)|TBA|TBA|TBA|TBA|Also responds to "Tony! Toni! Toné!" (but not Tony)||
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]
 
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|10 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Third TAM's a charm! :confused:|huh?
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
Baloney|Mark White|11 July @ 2258|US48|16 July @ 2359|US49|1st TAMmer|This space left intention... aw hell.
bearcub|Frank Medved|11 July|car (probably)|16 July|same car (hopefully)| |Intentionally Blank Stare
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July ETA TBA|Some airline|17 July ETD TBA|Same airline|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|Yet another redhead in the Del Mar
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Captain Canada||11 July||15 July||Will bring Canadian beer for everyone!|
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
CriticalThanking|Witless Protection Program|?|?|?|?|
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Eclectic Skeptic|She who must not be named|TBD||TBD||Will not have jewelry sales table this year
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|10 July @ 1155|Virgin Amer.|16 July @ 1425|Virgin Amer.|Please only refer to me by my forum name
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
jcurious|Chris|11 July|Plane|16 July|Plane|First TAM!|Does no one follow directions anymore?
Kil|David Glück|11 July|Plane|16 July|Plane|Or I might be driving. I hope not.
Kochanski|Hida|11 July|Plane|16 July|da plane|forum ribbons & avatars at the forum table
Krelnik & jlweiss|Tim Farley & Jessica Weiss|11 July |TBD|16 July |TBD|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|11 July |Plane|16 July|Plane|Will be my first TAM|IBC, yea you know me!
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
MattusMaximus|Matt|July 11 in the PM|flying|July 15 in the AM|flying|I'll be plotting Scrut's downfall :mad:|Cthulhu fhtagn!
Patricio Elicer||11 July ||17 July |||
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
Paul2|Paul Rinzler|July 12 14:00|flying|July 16 9:00|flying|with rwerdja, 2nd TAM||
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
Sc00ter|Travis Roy|10 July @ Late|Don't have handy|16 July @ Very Early| Don't remember|5th TAM if you count Oz| Wheee!
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|10 July @ 0945|Southwest 577|16 July @ 0910|Southwest 858|My tenth TAM|Ignore the non-whitespace characters here
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
Tamazon|Tam|11 July sometime|24 hours in a car|16 July sometime|24 more hours in a car|Aimin' to misbehave|Misbehaving
The Central Scrutinizer|R. Santorum|11 July @ 1600|SWA/AA|16 July @ 1300|SWA/AA|I'll be in my bunk
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
X|Anthony (aka Lefty)|TBA|TBA|TBA|TBA|Also responds to "Tony! Toni! Toné!" (but not Tony)||
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]


Patricio Elicer had posted in this thread with his arrival and departure dates but hadn't added himself to the table, so I took the liberty of adding him. Hope that's OK, Patricio. Looking forward to seeing you at TAM again! :)
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom