• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

TAM X games nights

People go to the welcome reception? Hunh.

TAM's welcoming reception has almost always been pretty awesome!

Well... you know... except for that one time...

(unless something happens and we leave in droves again)

...But, they learned a LOT since then! They swear!!

Hey, with the money that I paid to get into TAM, I'm going to eat as much "free" food as I can.

Yes, even if it's in the form of tiny morsels on tiny plates.
 
The great thing about Cards Against Humanity is you can pop in and jump out at any time--scorekeeping is beside the point. I'm planning on heading to the reception then going for Cards Against Humanity. I have my own set I can bring, if needed.
 
The great thing about Cards Against Humanity is you can pop in and jump out at any time--scorekeeping is beside the point. I'm planning on heading to the reception then going for Cards Against Humanity. I have my own set I can bring, if needed.

Bring any other games you want, too. Some of the best gamer games have nothing to do with scorekeeping, they are all about the fun and frequently about how many ways can you take your friends down in interesting ways. Making the Zombies win Zombie Fluxx is one of my favorites :D
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom